Chapter six

Chapter Six

Atzi’s POV

I’ll never break your heart

I’ll never make you cry

I’d rather die then, make you cry

            It can’t be time to wake up. It’s too early. And I was having a good dream. Well it’s time to wake up.

“Mom, have you seen… what are you doing here?” I ask Adji and cover myself.

“Well I came to take you to school. But instead I’m getting a show.” I run to my room.

            What is he doing here? This is embarrassing. I can’t believe he saw me shirtless. Now he knows how I kind of look naked. Oh dear Jesus lord.

“Atzi if you want you can see me shirtless.” Adji says through the door, and I throw a show at it. “But I don’t look like you.” He says and my mom starts laughing. “Just come out.” Adji tells me and I open the door. “Atzi it was just an accident.” Adji finally says and I run pass.

            This is not going to be my day. I’m just going to drink my pills and walk to school.

“Atzi turn around.” Adji orders me and I bump into his chest.

“Why don’t you a shirt on?” I ask him and my face goes read.

“I thought you should see me shirtless, so we can be even. Now drink all of your pills so I can take you to school.” Adji replies and puts his shirt back on.

“I took them already.” I tell him and head toward the door.

“I don’t have my phone because it got taken away. But I’ll be waiting at your for you. Well for the four classes I don’t have you in.” Adji reminds me,

“Okay.” I tell him.

“Bitch!” Brenda says and punches me, making my wig fall off. “You don’t even have hair. Haha” Brenda laughs at me.

“She has cancer. Brenda you can be an idiot sometimes.” Adji tells Brenda and hands me my wig.

“Adji I want to go home.” I tell him.

“Nice going Brenda.” The class says.

“What happened? Brenda why are you in my class?” the teacher ask.

“She punched Atzi and the rest I’d rather not say. it was just rude.” Adji explains to the teacher.

“Adji take Atzi to the nurse’s office. She has to get that bruise iced.” The teacher orders Adji.

“Just keep putting the ice bag on and you’ll be okay. If you need a new one, just come to me.” the nurse tells us.

Adji’s pov

“How are you feeling?” I ask her.

“I’m just hungry. I have a question for you.” She tells me. “I have a doctor’s appointment in a week. Do you want to take me? my mom has to work all day and I need a ride.” She says shyly.

“Yeah sure.” I reply.

“When are you getting your phone back?” she asks me.

“I get it today after school. Why?” I question her.

“Just wondering.” She says teasingly.

“What did you?” I ask her again.

“None of your business. Now I’m going to my locker.” She tells me.