Chapter one

this has been rivised by the lovely @DreamConjurer. please read her stuff it's really good.

Chapter one

Adji’s pov

“So you are saying you admit to the crime?” Bob said for the fifth time.

“Like I said before, yes I do. I know I could have killed him but I don’t regret it.” I said coldly.

“Wait here. I need to speak with your parents.” Bob left the room.

“I can’t believe you. Why are you acting out? This isn’t like you.” My mom screamed at me.

“Well I wasn’t going to let him beat me up.” At that moment the doorbell rang.

“I got it.” My dad went to open the door.

“Hi, I’m Jules. The new neighbor.” A lady walked in.

“I’m Luke, it’s a pleasure to meet you, let me get my wife.” My mom pulled me into the living room with her.

“I’m right here. Hi I’m Julie and this is my son Adji.” I waved at her.

“It’s nice to meet you. My daughter wanted to come but she wasn’t feeling well. It was nice meeting you but I have to check on my daughter. Oh and before I forget my husband won’t be around. So you won’t meet him until who knows when.” The grown ups laughed at that.

          Well that lady saved me. But now I’m going to be with them alone, again. My mom already yelled at me. Now I just have to deal with my dad.

“Well, son you made an ass of yourself. I’m going to the garage.” My dad left me with my mom.

“Just go to your room.” I ran to my room.

Apple’s pov

          I hate this. I can’t do anything. My mom is unpacking and I’m in my room doing nothing. I also wanted to meet the neighbors but my mom said no. I hope she said I would meet them soon. She probably didn’t. She tends to forget. Oh, look the neighbor is coming over. I wonder what happened. Did my mom embarrass herself? She does that. But I love her.

“Julia came over earlier. She invited you to lunch tomorrow. I told her it was fine. Just make sure to come home early. You have to take your pills.” I put my fork down.

“Okay that sounds fine. I’m going to shower and then sleep.” I ran to my room