Chapter 7

Okay so I know it's really late but somehow I thought I finished apple juice. I'm sorry. Please read and tell me what you think. There is a sex scene and it sucks I know. It's not edited either. Thank you for reading. I'll post another chapter tomorrow.

Chapter Seven

Atzi’s POV

Love hurts but sometimes it is a good hurt.

            No, it cannot be time to wake up. It is too early for me. But I have to take my pills. Well time for me to get up. This time I am coming fully dressed.

<adji: hey.>

<atzi: hey.>

<adji: I am waiting outside for you. I just remembered what happened yesterday morning.>

<atzi: do not remind me. I will be out in a few.>

“Mom I’m leaving!” I yell out.

“Okay bye honey.” My mom waves at me.

Adji’s Pov

“So last night when you were texting me good night you said something.” I remind Atzi and she looks confused.

“What did I say?” she asks me.

“You said night love.” I reply and she looks relaxed.

“Well it’s too early but deep down I do love you.” She explains to me.

“I love you too.” Brenda interrupts us.

“Get away from my man.” Brenda tells atzi and Lola walks towards us.

“Hey atzi.” Lola tells atzi and gets in front of her. “Is she bothering you?” Lola asks Atzi.

“This is none of your business.” Brenda replies to Lola.

“This is my friend and that makes it my business.” Brenda replies at what Lola says.

“She can fight her own battles.” Brenda points out.

“Brenda let’s talk.” I tell her and pull her away.

“Leave us alone. We don’t need that.” Brenda tells the rest of the people there. “You belong to me.” she whispers to me.

“I don’t want you anywhere near Atzi or me,” I say aggressively.

“Why you love me?” Brenda asks me and I laugh.