Chapter 15: A day Off

3rd POV

The gentle tune of humming from a happy young woman would naturally be music to any man's ears, but most would try to stay far away from the origins of the sound because of the one that stands with her.

Walking through the streets of the city, Tabane was smiling happily as she held the right arm of Yn closely to her chest. Many women stared at the two. The handsome young man who towered over everyone around him, and the beautiful young woman that clung to him joyfully, being jealous and envious of her. Likewise, many men let their eyes wander, looking up and down from the pretty face and unique hair of Tabane to her alluring curves. However, they didn't dare approach since they knew that living was more important than picking a fight with the one that seemed to guard her.

Anytime a man got too close on purpose or tried anything, he was met with the blank stare of Yn, which wouldn't do much, usually. But they were soon met with an unnerving pressure that seemed to get ten tons heavier with every step closer. One actually managed to charge through it to try and hit on Tabane, but as he was surprised by her disgusted and angry expression, he found himself flying through the air and landing in a garbage can several meters away.

"Ah, (N/n)-chan is so overprotective~" Tabane giggled as she returned to his side, clinging tightly to him yet again.

"I am simply doing my best to make sure they do not interrupt-"

"Our date?"

"If that is what you desire it to be, then yes."

He didn't even react to her interruption and correction, but she still found it adorable how he acted to make sure they weren't disturbed.

As they continued down the streets, they continued to draw a lot of attention. Yn was already known world-wide at this point from his exploits in his duels, and Tabane was the famous creator of the I.S. To sum it up, it was a juicy story for the media for two world-renown celebrities to be out on a date.

But, they were unable to get close for questioning. This time, it was not only a matter of the pressure of Yn's gaze that caused so many to stop but also the mysterious event of all electronics suddenly shutting off when coming within ten meters of the two, and while many were busy with trying to figure out why, the two used their confusion to casually continue their walk.

"So, you're sure that no one will truly interrupt?" Tabane asked her escort.

"Yes. We made a few strategies to deal with the three that would most likely follow."

That's right! I was sure to hack the school's systems a little, so now Kaede has some extra paperwork due tonight.

And I tampered with Kuro's I.S so she'll need to fix it herself since it's programming is a little off. We all know that none of our little group can afford to have their I.S malfunction if there's an emergency.

And Yn gave Kirin one wicked massage. I doubt she'll be moving for the rest of the day. Last time we saw her, she was passed out and twitching.

"You've gotten better since you last gave me a message, haven't you~?" there was a dangerous glint in her eye that even made the people around them shiver, but Yn stayed completely calm.

"That I have. Shall I try the same on you?" he asked, making her nod repeatedly in excitement.

They barely registered the crowds of people that were following them around, each taking pictures and videos from a distance away, many wanted to run up to them regardless, but it appeared as though there were those that understood the current situation and respected both far too much. Thus, many people were holding others back to let the two continue in peace.