Chapter 1: New Arrival

A/n: Alright, just a bit of information before we begin. For starters, the timeline around the book may be a little different for a more dramatic effect, and you will not be starting on the same day as Ichika. and now, some of the important things:

Yn: This means "Your name"

L/n: This is your "Last name"

N/n: This means "Nickname"

H/c: This means "Your hair color"

E/c: This is "Eye color"

F/c: This will be your "Favorite color"

A/n: Means an "Authors note"

POV: Means "Point of view"

We good? I'll probably add more things later on, but that's the basics of what you need to know for now. So, enjoy the book.

??? POV

I can't move anymore...

Even as I lay here, with them beating me to get up, I can't do a thing. It wasn't exactly my fault, I haven't been taught how to maintain them...But without them, I wouldn't be able to move at all.

The rest of me is too sore and tired to even tense or flinch at their strikes, but it's been like that for a long while.

CRACK

...oh...another broken rib....it hurts...

As the crimson liquid that I knew was my blood leaked from my body, escaping from the various wounds that have obtained throughout this endless hell, I feel both cold from the loss of blood, and warm from the very same thing that I was losing. The blood still being fresh and warm as it forms a small puddle around my body.

Ah, how long has it been since I've felt such warmth? My body had already gone numb from the blood loss, making it so I couldn't feel anything from their constant hits. Everything sounded muffled, therefore I couldn't hear what they were yelling, and barely when they clicked their tongues, and then stormed off. Finally, my vision was blurry, just being able to see the silhouette of a person roughly placing bandages over my wounds to make sure that I wasn't going to die.

But I just wanted to enjoy the warmth I was feeling, even if it was from my own blood. I didn't mind if I died, it would be a welcome end, I'd finally be able to rest properly, while still being able to feel some form of warmth.

I was tired and sick of this wet, dark, dirty cell. All that it was filled with were bloody bandages, scraped parts of IS units, tools, and a tiny hole in the corner.

Well, that isn't entirely true. I was tired and sick of it, but for the last few weeks...I felt nothing. I no longer felt anything towards the cell itself, wasn't displeased, I wasn't happy, I wasn't angry, I wasn't sad. I just felt.....cold.

I think I can hear the sound of the cell door slamming shut...oh, the other person left already. It seems I have been bandaged up, again.

I now lay on my back, staring up at the dark, crumbling ceiling. I could still feel the warmth around me, and so I closed my eyes, imagining the blue sky and the sun.

I remember the laughing of my family and my friends. I could imagine the smiles on everyone's young faces. I thought about the feeling of the gentle breeze on my skin, and how relaxed it made me feel. Ah, such good memories.

But those memories brought up unwanted ones as well, ones I'd rather forget. But I was stuck with them, and even having a trace of them appear in my mind made the warm feeling start to dissipate.