CHAPTER 51 - Brunette

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Jada, Tariq, Paige and Amra goes to a pool party. Jada and Tariq make out with a random girl, then finding their sisters, Amra and Paige kissing as well. They're thinking they're gay.

***

This chapter contains strong sexual content. If you're uncomfortable with such, please skip to the next chapter or discontinue reading. Thanks and enjoy!

***

"Shit Paige, you're gay?" I gape excitedly, my hand hovering over my opened mouth.

"Amra, you have a.. boyfriend now, uhh.. Dean." Tariq adds.

"You know, I've never heard you spoke about a boy in a romantic way." I say to Paige, holding my chin in thinking. "Come to think of it, we share everything but you've never told me anything that relates to boys. I mean, you used to make jokes with me, asking if I met boys but that was just your way of suppressing your own queerness!" I squeal in realization.

"So have you two known each other before?" Tariq continues and I'm amused at how accepting he sounds towards this. He was somewhat annoyed when Amra spoke about Dean and now he's welcoming the idea of Paige with another girl?

"Would you stop it already!" Paige waves us off as if nothing happened. "We're not gay, okay?!"

"Paige, you guys were totally making out."

"And that means we're gay?" Amra raises a brow.

"Well.. yeah." I feel dumb now.

"Are you gay?" Paige folds her arms, a smirk now makes its way to her face.

"What? Me? No!"

"Then who is this? Explain this." Amra waves her hands around, Tariq and I glance at the brunette between us, still holding our hands, immediately letting go.

"It's not like that." I start reluctantly. "We were just.."

"Having fun? Exactly. We're all just 'having fun'. But I know what you three was about to do was far from 'just having fun'. That's another level of fun."

Opening my mouth to say something but decides against it after realizing I actually don't know what to say. Was it because of the alcohol? What was Tariq, this girl and I was about to do? I'm not gay but I kissed a girl, I did and not the other way around. I guess they really aren't gay because I'm not and I was about to do probably way worst than kissing. I'm glad this brought a halt to my act, I really wouldn't want my first time to be this casual. Awkward too because I wouldn't know what to with this girl's body in an intimate way and I haven't watched enough gay porn to actually know anything.

"You know what, we're sorry." Tariq chuckles nervously as Amra and Paige fold their arms in an 'mhmm hmm' way. "You girls enjoy the party, we'll just.. leave you to it. You kids have fun!"

We all scurry away.

***

The next day comes with a slight headache. Embarrassment starts to seep through me as soon as some of yesterday's event flashes through my mind.

"Wake up, junkie!" Paige's fun voice is so annoying and I immediately groan in response, placing a pillow over my face which she drags away from me. I turn to lay on my belly, trying not to face her.. knowing her, she'd stop at nothing until I talk about it.

"Hey, what's the matter? Come on!" She smacks my butt with the pillow.

"It never happened okay? I was just... high."