CHAPTER 13 - Secrets

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Jada and Tariq both ended up randomly getting almost matching tattoos that both has meaning behind them. Jada and Tariq's relationship is obviously naturally taking a warm turn for the better. Jada decides to give Tyrell a visit, the owner for the anonymous signature.

***

"So... guess what I saw?" Mariyah bites her lower lip, grinning from excitement.

"What?" I take a curious glance at her.

"I saw Tory and Mario kissing!"

"Yeah?" Yeah and she gets ready to spill the beans.

"They left the stadium for a few minutes.. shortly after my mom called, so I had to take the call outside. When I got in the parking lot, I couldn't believe my eyes. They were totally making out!"

"Did they see you?"

"No."

"Good. Because they think no one knows."

"I didn't know! Wait, you knew?"

"Not necessarily but I could tell."

"How?" She squeaks loudly, shrugging.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, M.. I have my ways.." I flash a wink at her which earns her chuckle.

"So are they like.. in a relationship?" She asks.

"Maybe.. maybe not.. Tory acts like a hoe, well maybe she's not though plus they're doing the most to hide it." I state.

"Like you and Tariq?" She stops what she's doing and folding her arms.

We're currently getting ready to leave our room for school.

I narrow my eyes at her.

"What are you talking about?" I ask before blinking away to check the time that I actually have no interest in. She looks at me with a stupid smirk, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I'm not stupid, you're not the only one with a good eye. You think I wouldn't notice how you and Tariq disappeared for almost an hour? And when I went in the parking lot, I didn't see your car." She pulls on her Louis Vuitton boots. "You didn't call me last night either."

"First of all, that wasn't planned. It was a funny story. I went out to get some air, he followed me and.. we talked." I shrug, leaving out most of the information and narrowing it down to a small summary.

"So.. you left in your car, to go somewhere and.. talk." Her brows crinkle, pacing back and forth with a finger on her chin. She's acting all dramatic as if she's figuring out a case on the black list.

"Okay! I was a bit moody, we got high and one thing lead to the other.." Mariyah gasp loudly, covering her mouth but I quickly continue to dismiss her dirty thoughts. "Wait! Hold on..." I raise an index finger, "then we went and got matching tattoos." I say quickly without pausing between words while brushing my hair down.

"Wait, what?! Matching tattoos?"

"Not matching tattoos... uhm.. it's a funny story, ok! We were high." I say sheepishly, stretching my hand forward to show her the tattoo.

"It's so cute!" She coos, holding my wrist.

"I love it." I tell her, admiring it myself.

"You said you guys were high, so you don't regret getting it?"

"We were high.. but these tattoos have meanings behind them. I'm actually glad we got them." I smile, throwing my Burberry bag over one shoulder. Mariyah smiles.