CHAPTER 47 - Hospital Bed

Previously On Triplets Apart:
The couple enjoy their lovely, flirtatious date, expressing their feelings for each other and taking a trip down memory lane at the crazy stuff that drew them together. Now they're about to spend the night with each of her at a fancy hotel.

***

Two updates in one day!

***

"I kinda knew your ass was an alcoholic but come to think of it, this is my first time seeing you actually drunk." Tariq says as we drag ourselves into our hotel room.

"Baby.. I'm not drunk, I'm.. tipsy." I slur pouting, saying 'tipsy' in a high pitch. "Dance with me." I tug him to the middle of the room, while both of us giggling and struggling to not stumble over each other to the floor.

Spinning my body around to face him, then immediately tripping, falling to his chest, causing both of us to stumble to the floor.

"Fucking shit!" I hiss. "The fuck are you trying to do, kill me?"

"What? You literally dragged us to the floor!" He whines as I push myself back up.

At his attempt to stand, I place both my palms on his shoulders, pushing him back to the floor.

"You fuckhead!" He hisses out and I give him the finger.

As I walk away in search of a bed, I feel my body hoists up from the floor and over Tariq's shoulder, my butt facing the ceiling and my blood running down in my head.

"Son of a..." I slap his back repeatedly with both hands. I can feel him laughing through the vibration of his body.

He lowers me to the floor before I stagger a little, rubbing my half open eyes to see a little better, prior to Tariq gripping my waist and aggressively dragging my delicate body, crashing on his. I grimace from the pleasurable pain.

Just as I'm about to open my mouth to swear offensive curse words, his phone rings in which he answers.

"Anniston's funeral home." He says as we both snort simultaneous laughter, covering our mouths.

I sense his grin slowly fades and I begin to worry a bit...

"What? Where? How?.. uhh, okay." He quickly lets go of me and heads to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I hurry behind him to find him washing his face, probably to revive a little more soberness.

He gets up from faucet and turns to face me in which he freezes, searching for words.

"What?" I demand.

"It's Mariyah, she.."

"What's wrong with Mariyah?!" I grab his shirt in a fists. "What?"

"She's in the hospital!" The words leave his lips which earns a gasp from me.

My mouth remains open, not knowing what to do.

"What.. what hospital?"

***

"Out of my way. Move!" I shuffle swiftly pass random people through the hospital halls, barefooted with my heels in each hand.

Finding a receptionist, she quickly assists before I take off again. The receptionist tries to stop me from entering that room right now for some reason but I disappeared before she could even finish her speech.

I arrive outside the door that is surrounded by the secret service of course in black suits and also Kate. Furrowing my brows before realizing that it's because the President is here too. I attempt to push pass them when one of them stops me by stretching his hand across my shoulders.