Chapter 27.

Excuse any typos.

Za'Riyah in mm.

Jason.

We had been in this damn hospital for almost a week. Paige wasn't waking up. She was in coma. Has soon as we got her to the hospital her heart stopped. Her heart stopped like three times and they kept reviving her. So they put her in one of those medically induced comas to monitor her braid and heart or whatever the nurse told me. She had lost a lot of blood and the bullet was an inch away from her heart but it hit her lung so they had to do surgery to get it out. This was just a lot of shit going on. Cierra, Diamond and Austin stayed up here with me. King was at home. He hadn't moved from his room since he found Paige. He felt bad. I know he did. I honestly feel like it was my fault of anything. I left her in that room with that crazy bitch. When I see her again ima kill her and her fucking kid.

I had to leave to go shower and change clothes. I left the kids at the hospital in her room. I left and got in my car and went home.

I stopped at a red light. I pulled out my phone and seen my lock screen. I just stared at it for a min. Damn. I really can't lose her.

I heard someone honking their horn

I heard someone honking their horn. I look up at the light is green. I threw my phone to the passenger seat and pulled off to my house.

I got out the shower and got dressed in sweats. I grabbed my phone sliding it in my pocket. I went in King's room and seen he was laying down on his bed with all his lights off. I stood in the doorway.

"King you sleep?"

"No.."

"I'm bout to go back to the hospital...you wanna come?"

"No"

I sighed. I went in and sat on his bed. "You okay?"

"Yea.."

"You know none of this was your fault right?"

"It was"

"No it wasn't."

"Maybe if I would've just went in the room sooner she would have -" he sat up a little.

"If it's anybody's fault it's mine for leaving her in there alone with that crazy bitch. It is no way your fault doesn't don't think like that you hear me?" I hugged him.

"I just don't wanna see her like that...I was so scared" he was crying.

"I know I understand.." I held him as he cried.

This was eating him alive and I felt so bad.

Diamond.