Chapter 7.

Excuse any typos.

Michael in mm.

Diamond.

' So won't you say my name, say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You been acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games
I know you saying hit my line - '

I reached over and hit snooze on my alarm. I got up and took a quick shower. When I got out, I brushed my teeth, I slicked my hair back into a sleek ponytail. I put my bow for practice in my hair and put my practice uniform on along with the sneakers. I threw on my warm up suit over it and headed downstairs. I seen Cierra sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"You ready?"

"Yea.."

She grabbed her keys and we left for practice. But first, we had to pick up Lily. When we got to her house she came out and hoped in the car and we left.

"How was your birthday yesterday?" Lily turned to Cierra.

"Great. Last night I did a photo shoot with that cute photographer...I think his name is Mike. It was fun"

"You get the pictures back yet?"

"No but he said I should get them the tickets week or something like that. I can't wait to post them" she smiled.

"So Diamond, you glad you made the cheer team?" Lily turned around and looked at me.

"Um, yea I guess"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"You sure?"

"Yep." I looked out the window.

She looked at me for a second then turned back around. "Ok.."

We finally pulled up at the school and we all got out with our bags. We walked in the gym and the first person I seen was Kevin. It all happened over again. My heart started racing. I felt my anxiety kick in and I felt sick. I seen King talking to him like they were friends. It made my blood boil. I forgot there was football practice today also. They were just doing a lot of conditioning in the gym. Hopefully it's over soon so they can leave.

"Alright! Everybody restart stretching then when you're finished give me 5 good laps around the gym and we can get started." Cierra called out.

I began stretching when King came over to me.

"Hey I need a favor"

"Ok?"

"I really wanna go to this party Michael's having but I'm still not allowed to do shit according to our wonderful mother so....can you cover for me? Please?"

"Why are you going to his party?"

"Why not? It's gon be a lit ass party. He always throws good parties"

"....ok"

"Oh thank you you're the best I love you" he kissed me on my cheek.

"Ew get off me" I laughed.

"Alright I gotta go but thanks and please don't tell Cierra cause she a snitch"

I laughed. "Ok King. Bye."

He smiled and went back over to their side of the gym. I looked over and seen Kevin smiling at me. I felt sick again. I quickly looked away.