Chapter 13.

Excuse any typos.

Lily in mm.

Lily.

It's been a whole week since I talked to Diamond about her situation and it's literally eating me alive that I can't say shit to anybody. Every day at school when I see Cierra my blood boils. Seriously. I avoid her every damn day. I think she's getting the hint cause she's been hanging out with Michael a lotttt more lately. Over his house literally every day. She even skipped school with him yesterday to go have sex is what I'm assuming. They didn't come back till he had practice at the end of the day. Gross.

"Hey you ok?" I sat beside Diamond at the lunch table as she scrolled on her phone.

"Yep. Just like I was when you texted me that 5 minutes ago"

"I'm sorry I'm just worried Diamond"

"Don't be."

"But -"

She just looked at me.

"Okay okay I'm sorry"

"You not eating today?"

"Not hungry"

"Well I can get you -"

"Lillian please....I'm fine. Can you go somewhere else right now I really wanna be alone"

I sighed. "Yea I guess...you still helping me after school right?"

"Yep"

"Okay" I got up and grabbed my stuff going t the library just to sit and be on my phone. This shit was really bothering me. I didn't want her to go kill herself or anything like that. I don't know man I just wanna be there for her.

Last bell rung so we could go home. Diamond hopped in my car and I drove us to her house. We got out and went inside. Diamond went straight to upstairs to her room without saying a word. I seen uncle Jason sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Uncle Jay"

"Wassup Lily. How you been?"

"Good I guess"

"You guess?"

"Yea" I shrugged. "I don't know, just a lot of high school drama stuff going on"

"You alright?"

"....yea"

"Okay...hey you know where Cierra is?"

"No. I think she took the bus cause I told her she couldn't ride with me"

"Why?"

"She just made me really upset"

"What she do?"

"She thought - nothing never mind umm I gotta go study"

I hurried and went upstairs to Diamonds room closing the door. He was asking too many questions. I can't hold water for shit so I had to get out of there before I said anything.

Jason.

Something was off with Lily. She's usually all bubbly and happy and shit. She came in just looking depression and anxious. More on the anxious side really. I pulled out my phone and texted Yazmin.

"Lillian!!" I called out to her

"Yes?!"

"Come down here!"

I seen her and Diamond come to the steps.

"Your mom wants you home she need to talk to you"

"Ok?"

"You not in trouble...I don't think"

"Well that's not very exciting"

"Girl just come on and leave before she cuss me out y'all can study more tomorrow"

"Okay" she went back in diamonds room and came out with her stuff. She walked downstairs and out the house with her keys.

"Be careful"

"Ok thank you" she got in her car and pulled off. I had a bad feeling about this shit.

Austin.

"Why you look so damn depressed like yo dog died or sum" Kevin came and stood next to me while I was lifting weights.

I stayed silent.

"Austin nigga come on. That shit happened a week ago. Y'all wasn't really friends anyway"

I was silent. I wanted him to get tf away from me.

"You passed the test...you not at least happy about that?!"

"Kev man just move out the fucking way"

"Why are you like this right now" he laughed. "Be grateful I got you the damn answers. She wasn't gon give em to you anyway"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever man" I put the weights down and packed my stuff up.

"Oh I get it. She was your lil crush huh?" He laughed.

I grabbed my shit and left the gym. I'm sick of his shit. Diamond actually blocked me the day after she gave me the test answers. I wasn't using her I swear I just...I really liked her. I wanted her to actually help me study but Kevin found an alternative like he always does to shit. It's so aggravating. I hated him for that.

I decided to DM Diamond...maybe she'll see it and respond. Maybe she'll just think I'm a piece of shit and hate me for the rest of her life.

This was gonna take hella time to make this shit  right with her

—————————

Filler.

Feedback ?

Just a lil sum to hold y'all over till the morning. I'm sleepy so this all i came up with at this moment. I'll update tomorrow cause I'm off work tomorrow. Y'all will have a fat update. Please be ready. 😂

Love y'all.

Vote and Comment ‼️