Chapter 26.

Excuse any typos.

Diamond in mm , & what she had on the last chapter.

Diamond.

I got to school and went straight to my locker. I got my books out and went to my class. I had to get there early to do some homework. I was so mad last night I totally forgot to do it.

"Oh wow the good girl not doing her homework? Wow. That's crazy." I heard Aliyah's voice.

I just ignored her. I grabbed everything and left the classroom. I headed to the east library where nobody really was so it was quiet. I had a good hour before class started so I could get everything done in that time frame. I walked in the library and seen Tia and Kevin making out. Disgusting. I started to walk right back out until I heard his voice.

"Diamond hey wait up" he ran over to me.

"Kevin please" I was walking away when he grabbed my arm knocking all my books out my hand.

"Please what?" He smiled.

"Leave me alone! Seriously!" I pushed him off me. 

"Kevin stop!" Tia said. He just turned around and looked at her and she was quiet.

He cornered me and backed me up against the wall. I was terrified. It's like my body just shut down. I just froze. He pinned my hands to the wall and started kissing my neck and feeling up my shirt with his free hand.

"Kevin stop please" I started crying. This shit was happening to me all over again.

I seen Tia sneak out and she ran. I hated her at this point. Instead of helping me she chose to run.

"I wish you would shut up. Should've taken my apology and accepted it" he forced my face to him and kissed me. I pulled away and spit in his face.

"Fuck. You." I tried fighting him off but he just held me down. He slapped me so hard it stung. He punched me giving me a black eye. I felt it.

He managed to get my pants down with all that kicking I was doing. He continued to kiss my neck as I just laid there crying silently. I literally couldn't believe this was happening again. Maybe I would actually succeed in killing myself this go round.

All of a sudden I don't feel him on top of me anymore. I look and King and Austin are beating Kevin's ass. Tia was helping me up. It was so much going on. Tia helped me fix my clothes and my hair while she kept asking me if I was ok. I couldn't even comprehend everything that was going on. It was all happening so fast.

Next thing I see are security guards and teachers coming to break up the fight. They couldn't pull them off fast enough. King broke his nose and kicked him in his dick a couple times and Austin gave him two black eyes and a broke jaw. I seen Kevin was in a lot of pain. Oh well.

I was being escorted out by one of the teachers to the principals office. When I got there my mom was already there. She immediately hugged me and started asking me if I was ok. I couldn't even speak.

"Diamond!"

"Huh?" I snapped out of it.

"Baby are you okay?" My mom looked at me.