Chapter 15.

Excuse any typos.

Cierra in mm.

Diamond.

I woke up to all these machines hooked up to me. I wasn't in my bed either. I was...in a hospital? I really wanted to die...everything was going downhill. I couldn't even kill myself right. I'm such a screw up.

I tried to move but my body was not allowing me to do that right now. My stomach hurt like hell and so did my head. I had the worst headache. I groaned in pain and tried to sit up.

"Don't try to move right now" my mom sat up in her chair.

I sighed.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"...no not really"

"Diamond why didn't you tell us?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I just...I told Cierra and she didn't believe me so you I just knew you weren't"

"Diamond please don't ever be afraid to tell me or your father anything ever again no matter who doesn't or does believe you. We will always believe you no matter what okay?"

I started crying. "Mommy I'm so sorry" I put my face in my hands. She came over and laid in the bed with me and just held me as I cried. This depression was kicking my ass.

"It's gonna be ok" she held me tight as her tears fell.

— next day —

Paige.

I watched as Diamond slept. We had been here all night. The doctors wanted to keep her for a while to monitor her. I told them she just forgot she took pills that so she took some more. I didn't tell them it was a suicide attempt because then they would keep her alone and isolated for 72 hours or more. I just felt like she didn't need to be alone right now. Getting alone could cause more suicidal thoughts honestly. I heard movements which interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and seen Jason getting up. The kids already went off to school so where was he going?

"Where you going?"

"To that damn school" he loaded his gun, putting it on safety and slid it in the back of his sweats pulling his shirt down over it.

"Jason you can't just go shoot up a school"

"Oh I'm not. Just the nigga who knew about it and didn't do shit"

"No Jason not right now"

"Aye nigga you ready or -"

I looked over and seen Lucas and he stopped in his tracks. "Oh. Alright. Let me know when you ready" he walked right back out.

"Ight I'll be there in a minute"

"No you won't"

"And why the fuck not Paige?! That tucking coach knew about this shit and did nothing about it"

"I don't want you going to jail again Jason damn! There are cameras everywhere around that damn school and you wanna go straight to that mans office and shoot him?!"

He sighed. "Baby I'll be alright"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Jason. Bye." I went to go sit back down and he grabbed me by my arm pulling me to him.

"I said I'll be alright"

"That's not the point tho I need you to be here with me and the kids. If you go back to -"