Chapter 10.

Excuse any typos.

Diamond in mm.

Cierra.

I woke up and had this huge headache. I mean my head was throbbing so bad. I was laying in a bed. I looked next to me and seen Michael. Oh shit. I honestly can't remember shit from last night. I got up, pulled my dress down, and grabbed my shoes. I walked downstairs to find Lily laying there with Boyd. Oh God...

I woke her up and she looked around. "Where are we?"

"Michaels house still. Get up we have to go"

"What? Oh yea I told your mom you were staying at my house for the night. Let's just hop my parents didn't call them." She laughed and got up. Pretty sure she was still a little drunk. Just a little.

"Oh wait. Where's Diamond?" I started looking around.

"She went home last night"

"Oh okay lest hope she didn't tell my parents anything. I gotta pee first" I went to the bathroom which smelled like nothing but weed. I looked at myself in the mirror. Whew. I looked like regret. My hair was everywhere and my makeup was done for. Ugh. My parents are gonna kill me. Literally.

Diamond.

I was watching tv and heard a lot of yelling downstairs. It was nobody but my mom. I got up and went downstairs to see her yelling at Cierra. And my dad standing there shaking his head.

I just watched and listened from the top of the steps.

"Cierra you not grown so I don't know why the hell you think you can lie and get away with shit like this! Did you even realize your sister and brother were gone?!"

"When I woke up I seen -"

"When you woke up?!?! You slept at this lil boys house?!"

"Yes.."

My mom started laughing. "Give me your keys."

"Why?"

I shook my head. She loves to try my mom like she won't beat the hell out of her.

"Give. Me. Your. Keys."

"No. For what?? I didn't do anything wrong! Diamond wanted to leave on her own and she left! King breaking your rules is not my problem and I just fell asleep at Michael's hou-"

My mom slapped the hell out of her. "Who the hell you yelling at?! And watch your mouth! You not too old to get yo ass beat Cierra! Give me the fucking keys!"

She looked at her and gave her the key to her car. "Now get the hell out of my face! And don't touch that cheer bag for the rest of the month!"

Cierra made her way upstairs and I got up and ran back to my room and laid back on my bed like I was doing before.

This shit is crazy.

I got up and walked to Cierra's room. I stood in her doorway watching her get angry. It was kinda funny not gonna lie.

"Hey, what did you give Austin my number?"

"Get out my room"

"Well...technically I'm not in your room"

"DIAMOND GET OUT" she slammed the door in my face.

"Alrighty then. Good talk."

"Well we knew it was gonna happen eventually" King came up behind me.