Chapter 21.

Excuse any typos.

Tia in mm.

Cierra.

I woke up in my bed with all my clothes still on. I got up and went in my bathroom looking at my face. I looked crazy. Yesterday was crazy. I turned my shower on and got undressed closing and locking my bathroom door. I got in the shower and let the water come down on me for a few minutes until I actually started washing up.

As bad as I hate to admit it, I was wrong. I was so wrong. In every way shape and form. I missed Diamond. Having a little sister. I just hope we can get back on good terms and fast. I feel like I have nobody right now. All my social media was hacked and now everybody thinks I'm a bad person. Which in reality I kinda am for doing what I did to Diamond.

I rinsed off and got out the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I put my hair up in my hair wrap and let in dry in there. I unlocked the door and went into my room. I jumped when I seen Diamond sitting on my bed.

"Did you need something..." I asked nervously.

"Look, I'm supposed to come in here and apologize to you for what I said to you. I am sorry for what I said because it was in the heat of the moment. What I'm not sorry for is everything I said before all that shit about our parents or whatever. You are a sorry ass excuse of a sister as far and as I'm concerned you're just someone who shares the same DNA as me and lives in the same house. That's it. That's all."

"Diamond...can we please talk? I'm really -"

"No." She got up and walked out my room closing the door behind her.

I sighed and dried myself off and got dressed. I put on some lounge pants and a crop top with my cozy socks from Old Navy. I took my hair out my hair wrap and tied it up in a messy bun. I laid down on my bed and got on Snapchat and changed my password. I sat there for at least an hour trying to verify my identity and change all my passwords on every social media account I had.

I logged back on to Twitter and seen Tia and Aliyah posting shit about me. It's annoying. So I said something back.

I was so sick of this bitch

I was so sick of this bitch. It was only me andTia that were actual friends. We fell out over some bullshit Aliyah started. Tia ultimately took her side and we stopped being friends all over some straight bullshit.

Diamond.

I went in Kings' room and seen him playing video games. I went and sat on his bed.

"Your room stinks"

"Then get out"

"Rude."