Chapter 11.

Excuse any typos.

Paige in mm.

Lily.

"So what did Diamond say?"

"About?"

"Well you told her that Kevin was going around saying they had sex right?"

"Yeah"

"And what did she say Cierra???"

She looked around and leaned in close to me. "She said he raped her" she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"Yea I know. Why would she lie about something so stupid??"

"So you don't believe her??"

"Hell no. The sex was probably just terrible and she regrets it now. No way he actually raped her."

"How would you know?"

"Well Michael is his best friend. They're like brothers. He would know if something like that happens and he would've told me about it."

I just looked at her. I was so confused for a second.

"I'm sorry. So you're telling me your sister told you she was raped sand you don't believe her because the guy is your boyfriends best friend..."

"Exactly."

"Cierra -"

"Just think about it. When would he even have time to do it?? When did this all supposedly happen anyway?! He's always at practice or always at Michael's house. It's no way."

I sighed and got up throwing my food away. I grabbed my keys and my book bag.

"Where are you going?"

"To the library"

"Why?"

"Cause I need to get away from you right now" I laughed. I walked off to the library as I heard her calling my name.

This shit has me livid. I don't understand why Cierra didn't believe Diamond. Michael has got her braid washed or some shit. This is ridiculous. I gotta y'all to Diamond. She would never lie about something like that.

I sat down in the library and put my book bag next to me. I texted her.

~ hey...

D~ hey

~ why you not at school today ?

D~ not feeling good

~ oh okay...we need to talk

D ~ about ?

~ can you come over today ?

D~ are you ok ?

~ yes I just need to talk to you today.

D ~ okay , I'll have my mom drop me off later on

~ okay. Love you ❤️

D ~ uhh don't know where that come from but love you too Lily 😭❤️

I slid my phone in my back pocket as the bell ring. I got up and went to class. I knew something was off about her. And here I am the shitty cousin who just lets shit like this happen to her. Ugh. I'm so stupid.