Male Elf x Reader

(I have no ideas lol So i decided to do an Elf one lol since I haven't done one yet and I been drawing elfs and stuff for along time without realizing I could write a chapter of an elf lol)
(Yes I get it that he's not an monster/beast but at least he's not human, he's an elf XD)
(I have no ideas here lol But if you have an idea, please let me know! Thank you!)
(!!! Im using Noah as the name of the elf, still trying the names out lol)
(Now Enjoy!)

(When you first met him)

You breathed, the air coming from your mouth turned to frost from the cold air, you Sitting down against a large tree, carving something out of wood from your carving knife. Its been a long week and you needed a break from the world, you went out to the deep woods to relax and let your thoughts run free. You life was pretty normal, other than he fact humans and elves lived together in earth. You watched movies and read books about elves and when you were young you found out they lived on earth with humans, you were amazed. You seen elves out and about sometimes, they sometimes go out to do things but they mostly still in their own little hidden village. Elves live forests, where there surrounded by trees, making them hidden and when attacked they have trees to protect them and they use the trees to attack their intruders or anyone who wants to harm the elves. Elves stay hidden in the trees then leaping out towards intruders and tearing them apart with their weapons, or they use bow and arrows  and shoot from the trees. Elves are badasses.

You were still carving the wood, making a knife as you heard footsteps, you stopped as you stay still, hearing the footsteps grew closer as you stiffen, not sure who's coming, or what's coming towards you. You gripped your carved knife that's still dull and held it tight, soon you saw a tall male walking towards you, his skin was very light grey with black hair, his ears were long and pointed and shining purple eyes. He's an elf obiously, he looked friendly you thought, "What are you doing out here?" He said, his voice was smooth and deep. You stayed quietly as you still held the knife to you, slightly alert. "I'm just out here to take a break from the world." He hummed softly as he slowly walked towards you, "Im not going to hurt you, not at all." He laughed, "So put that knife down killer." He laughed as you slowly put it down the knife, he sat down next to you as he let out a sigh. "You seem nice, I'm Noah. What is your name?"

(When he asked you out)

You spend hours everyday with Noah, he is a very kind, sweet and protective over you. Everyday you just talk to Noah and also you play games with him and carve stuff from wood and also draw. You'r live been so much better since you met him, he helps you though tough times and he always finds a way to cheer you up. The day you met him he actually showed you him village.

He showed you this place, it was amazing, trees were everywhere and you see stores and homes and well everything in this place

He showed you this place, it was amazing, trees were everywhere and you see stores and homes and well everything in this place. Noah took you to his home, it was on its own tree with one way to get in and out, it was huge on he inside, there was a few steps of stairs, they led to his bedroom. You always went this village with Noah to hang out and well just be together, you walk out to the forest where he's there waiting for you and he takes you there. Noah felt something when he first met you, something he never felt before, he felt trust in you and he felt love.