Male Fallen Angel x Reader (smut)

"Mine" (Crush Name) whispered softly  as he pressed his lips against yours, his lips were soft and warm and it made your heart burst. He placed his hands on each side of your cheek and firmly pressed his thumbs as you soon felt yourself falling backwards on the bed. You layed on your back as (Crush Name) towered over you smirking, "(y/n), your just to adorable, I cant keep my hands off of you~" He purred as he leaned down pressing his lips on your collar bone and tracing his lips up to your neck, kissing your neck then slowly start sucking on it, causing a hickey to form on you. He then did the same to the other side of your neck, soon placing a few hickey as he leaned back up smirking and slowly licking his lips, "Proof that your mine~" He purred once more as he leaned back down kissing your lips roughly but also passionately.

He traced his hands all over your body before sliding his hands under your shirt then on your back unhooking your bra as he tossed it on the ground then pulling up on your shirt to take it off then also tossing it onto the ground. The air hit you as you got chills as he traced his hands down to your pants, softly gripping them as he kept his gaze on you slowing pulling then down along with your panties leaving you completely exposed to (Crush Name). "Your perfect (y/n)~" you blushed as you kept staring deep into his eyes then you notice a large bulge forming as you looked down to his pants seeing the large bulge, which caused you to blush deeply.

He smirked as he gripped his pants slowing pulling them down along with his boxers as pants then he threw them on the ground. You see his large cock twitching and fully hard as you looked up into his eyes as he lean down and aligned his cock to your enterance as he pressed his lips on your neck then on your lips soon braking the kiss. "You ready (y/n)?~" he whispered deeply as you nodded "Y-Yes" you said quietly as he kissed your lips once again "I-It's my first time (Crush Name)" he looked into your eyes and smiled softly "Mine too (y/n), I promise to be gentle my love~" he gave you one last kiss as he slowly pushed the tip of his cock to your enterance then soon pushing in slowly.

"So t-tight" he growled softly as in a flash he pinned you down gripping your arms but not to tight, holding you in place as he keep pushing in till his whole cock was inside of you as he looked at you, your face a light shade of red from blush. "Ready my love?~" he purred as you nodded quickly, he smiled as he slowly pull out then slowly push back in, he went at a slow pace making sure not to hurt you. You let out a quiet moan which drove him crazy as he soon start to thrust a little faster, going at a medium pace as he starts to groan and moan softly. He lowed his head to kiss your collar bone then sucking on it making a hickey as his horns lightly brush your skin as he placed other hickey on you. "(y-y/n)" he moaned your named as he went faster, your walls were tight around his cock causing his cock to pump deeper inside of you.

"F-Fuck" he moaned as he pumped into you, his hot cock made your body warm as you moaned more sounding like music to his ears. Gripping the bed sheets as the room is filled with moans as he pant softly down your neck, his warm breath giving you chills as he kept thrusting going at a fast pace and also pushing deep as he can each thrust. His cock twitching and throbbing deep inside you as he growled quietly "S-So close" he moaned he kept going, nearing his limit as you moaned out "(C-Crush Name)~" you moaned out as it drove him to the limit. He pulled almost all the way out as he trust back in the deepest as he can as he hot cum poured inside of you. Your body grew hot as you panted as he gently rested his forehead against yours, after he stopped cumming he slowly pulled out and flopped on the bed next to you panting. "W-Wow.. that was amazing... you are my first... and always will be mine~" he smiled as he gently pulled you to him pulling the blanket over you and him as you already drift into dreamland. (Crush Name) smiled as he kissed your forehead,"Goodnight (y/n)" he whispered as he fell asleep.

(WOW I DID IT! I FINALLY DID SOMETHING AFTER A LONG BREAK. Lol plus sorry for the long pause but I am back you human beings! I will be planning my next chapter sometime today or next week but I really hoped you enjoyed this! (wink wink) lol I will see you all later and I hope you human beings have a good day!)