Male Fallen Angel x Reader

(When you meet him)

You hummed softly to yourself as you lay on the soft grass at the park, your music playing loudly though your earbuds as your eyes were softly shut. You somewhat enjoyed your life, it was normal and has it ups and downs but its life, at the moment you just wanted to spend the day outside but under the shade the whole time (lol) Then you felt the ground shake quickly as a loud crash and boom hit the ground, causing you to be fling back a few feet. You finally were able to figure out what is going on as you took out your earbuds and got to your feet, stumbling at first then looking up towards the crash site. You walked slowly as you see a deep large hole in the ground with a male laying right in the middle of it. Your instints were either help him or run, you didn't know who he is or well what is he. He was blonde with large red horns with wings( you can pick which one because the picture as 3 sets of wings) He was only wearing some kind of armor on his pants but he was shirtless, which caused you to blush a shade of red.

After a while he finally stumbled on his feet, making soft groans as he looked around as he eyes layed apon you, his gaze send shivers down your spine as he walked towards you. You stepped back a few steps as he kept walking towards you and stopped, he was towering over you and was only a few inches away from you. "No need to worry, I wont hurt you. I promise." His voice was deep as he smiled firmly at you. "W-Who are you? W-What are you?" you studdered as he smiled more, "I'm (Crush name) and.." he rubbed his side and laughed softly "I'm an fallen angel." Your eyes widen slightly as you kept your calm "I'm (y/n) and a human" he laughed, god his laugh sounded like music to your ears. "That's a beautiful name (y/n)" You blushed and after a short silence "So..how are you an fallen angel?" You questioned quietly as his smiled faded slight but still had a small smile, "I was banished from heaven" you nodded and looked around "Um..need anything? A place to stay?" you looked away as your face grew warm, "Your asking a stranger to come stay at your house?" he then burst into laughter but soon stopped "Don't worry love, I wont hurt you. Lead the way" he smiled as you soon walked to your home.

(When he asked you out)

He been staying at your house for a few months now and it's been going really well now, he's always there for you and always helped you with anything. You smiled whenever he was just nearby you or just looking at you, you were catching heavy feelings for him. You're heart just pounds when he inches away from you or inches away from your lips, little did you know he felt the same way. He can barely handle himself when he's around you, he just wants to pin you down or just confess to you. (Crush name) really wants to confess but he wants to wait for the right time, and the time is right now.

It is late at night when you and (Crush Name) both sitting in bed watching a movie when you begain to realise that even now and then he will scoot closer to you. Soon wrapping his wing around you, pulling you closer to him and his very warm body. "(y/n)" he whispered in your ear smoothly as your face grew warm. "Y-Yeah?" you quietly said as you turn your head towards him as he looked down at you and smiled "I been meaning to tell you something." he said as he grin grew wider with a small blush, "I always felt something for you, when I first layed my eyes on you I knew something was going to form between us. I was wondering if we could.." he leaned in closer, his lips nearly touching yours. "Be together..forever" he smirked as you sat there in shook for a minute then soon smiled back "Yes we can (Crush Name)" you said then soon quickly covering your face from blushing to much.

He used his hands to takes yours away from your face as he placed his palm of his hand on your cheek, softly moving his thumb in circles as he lean in and pressed his lips on yours. His lips were warm as you soon kissed back, his horns pressing softly against your forehead as he smiled into the kiss. "Mine, your mine forever..(y/n)"

(YEAH I'M BACK HUMAN BEINGS! I finally made a chapter and I promise to do the smut this week! so don't give up on me because i'm back!!! I hope you all have a good day and I will see you again this week! If you have any ideas for the next male beast/monster let me know and i will see you all later! Goodbye human beings! PS sorry for the spelling and grammer, i'm trying! lol)