Male Vampire x Reader (smut)

I'm finally back my human beings!
Also Happy New Year!
Im kicking off the new year with a cold lol Yeppp I have a cold.. lol
Now lets start this Smut!

You woke up in the middle of the night after that dream, that same dream you have almost every day, of him, (Crush Name). Lately you been having dreams of him, of him pinning you against the wall as he whispers into your ear such things before lifting you up to throwing you onto the bed before jumping ontop of you before doing such things to you. You always blush when you think about that dream and blush even more when he's actually around you and you think about him doing things to you. You shook your head to get rid of the thought as you sighed quietly to yourself, looking to your left to see (Crush Name) sleeping peacefully next to you. He always looked cute when he's sleeping, a soft look on his face as his arm suport his head and the other just anywhere it lies, well most the time his other hand is around you.

You rolled on your side, facing the tv as (Crush name) is sleeping behind you. You very slightly feel his breath on the back of your neck as you layed there. You slowly start to close your eyes to try and fall asleep, keeping your eyes closed for awhile as you felt him move behind you, you felt his warm breath on the back of your neck as he shift more. He sat up as he looked down on you, he stared at you as he gently move his hand to move the hair out of your face and placed it behind your ear. "Can't sleep?" He said quietly, his deep voice rumbles in his chest. You made a soft groaning sound, as if trying to say yes as you finally sighed, "Yeah." He chuckled softly as he layed back down, staring at the wall, "We could play video games till you want to sleep again." He said as he turned his head towards you. You rolled over and looked at him, you shrugged, not sure on what to do as you keep looking at him.

"Or." He went quiet as he though on whats he's going to say, soon shaking his head as he stared at you, in his eyes you were like a goddess to him. He lost his train of thought as he stared at you, he can barely control himself as you looked at him like that, a soft innocent look. He just pin you right there right now and just kiss you everywhere and lose control of himself and maybe even fuck you (Lol). He bit the inside of his cheek as he blushed deeply also slightly getting turned on to the thought. "Or what?" You finally said interrupting his thoughts as he looked at you, soon he sat up as he looked down at you, you tilted your head slightly as you looked at him, wondering on what's he doing, or planning to be exact. 

He soon crawled on top of you as he stared down at you, you blushed softly as he lean down, his hot breath touching your lips as he kissed you. Pressing his tips onto your as he slowly slid his hands to the bottom of your shirt, softly tugging on it as he kissed deeper as he slowly pulled your shirt up, stopping the kiss as he took it off as he quickly kissed your lips once again, groaning quietly into the kiss as he rubbed his cool hands all over your body, soon slowly sliding his hands up, over your breast then soon behind your back, unhooking your bra as he took it off, letting air hit you as you gasp into the kiss as he stopped the kiss once again to fully take off your bra. He crawled down to your legs as he gripped your pants, along with your panties as he putted them down, soon taking them off as he examine your whole body.

He eyed you up and down as he bit his lip, growing hard as you see a large bulge forming in his pants, he breathed heavily as he slowly stripped himself, giving you a little show as he pulled his shirt off. You looked at him as you blushed, you see a thin lining of a six pack as you looked up at him as he smirked, "Like what you see?~" He purred as he slowly guide his hands to his pants as he putted them down, you see his boxers grew tight from his hard cock as he took of his pants, soon climbing back on you as he kisses your collarbone, grinding his cock on your pussy. You whimper softly as he looked up at you, soon leaving a hickey as he pulled up and look at you. "You look so cute like that~" He smirked, "You could just ask~" He placed his hands on his boxers as he pulled down, taking them off as you see his fully hard cock, pulsing and twitching as he leaned back on you as he quickly in one swift move pinned your arms down on the bed. "I-It's my first." You said softly as he smiled, "Mine too, Your my first and only~" He kissed your lips before alineing his cock to your enterance then slowly pushing in inside you.

He slowly pushed his cock inside, your tight walls squeezing his warm cock as he fully pushed in, he stayed in place for a minute to let you adjust to his size as he slowly pulled out then soon pushing in. He went at a slow pace as he thrust slowly, his cock pulsing as he thrusted deeper and deeper inside you. He leaned down as he kissed your neck, then once again sucking your neck to leave hickeys as he thrusting soon became faster. Each thrust he made felt like he was going deeper and harder as your walls made him go even deeper inside you as he pumps inside you. "Fuck.." He growled deeply into your chest as he thrusted more inside you. Few minutes has passed as he grew to his limit, thrusting harder and deeper as he can into you as his deep red eyes glared into yours. "I'm gonna make you mine, and only mine forever (y/n)~" He growled as he lean down to lick the size of your neck, "Once I claim you I will turn you, is that alright my love?" He looked at you, you were a moaning mess as he kept thrusting harder into you as you nodded, moaning softly, "Y-Yes~" 

He smiled to that answer as he gripped harder onto your arms, but not to hard to hurt you as he grew to his limit, his cock twitching, throbbing, and pulsing deep inside you as he thrusted faster. His thrust became sloppy but hard as he soon pulled out as he thrusted back in as deep as he can as he moaned out. "(Y-Y/n)!~" He cryied out as his seed poured inside you, his warm seed made your body warm as he kept pumping into you as he soon stopped. He leaned down as his hot breath touched your neck as he licked your neck, soon his fangs pierced your skin, it barely stinged as you soon felt warm as he pulled back and looked up at you, your eyes became deep red as you grew fangs. "Now we can be together forever." He kissed your lips softly as he flopped next to you, pulling you to him as he yawned, "Goodnight (Y/n)." Soon quickly falling asleep from exustion as you soon feel asleep with him.

(There you go my human beings! This is my favorite one out of all so far lol I really tried my best and poured out my heart into this lol I really hoped you all liked it and if you have any request just let me know and I'll get on it lol Also hoped you all have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year! Man the decade ended... time just flies doesn't it? Happy 2020!

(Question of the week: What did you get for Christmas?)
(And/or)
(Question of the week: What did you do on New Years Eve?)

Have some 2020 Memes lol

Maybe I should do memes for now on each chapter I do lol