Male Drider x Reader

(Note: ALL of the pictures ARENT mine)

You just lay there on the soft dark grass on your side tears streaming down your eyes, you wiped your eyes as your sleeve grew wet from the tears. You were shaking slightly, from the cold, you went out into the open field surrounded by trees because you needed fresh air and to let your emotions go. You have been having a roughing month and you couldn't take it anymore, you walked out of your home during the night to get fresh air and went to your usual spot when you need to open up. It has been going on for the past hour and it's still going, You didn't care about your surroundings you only wanted to calm yourself, you took steady deep breathes as you were slowly calming down. You heard soft steps as the creature walked to you and looked down at you. He was heartbroken to see you like this as he crouched down on his 6 legs he reached his hand out and softly rubbed the top of your head.

You had your eyes closed, you didn't want to open them to only see the blindness from your tears. You kept calm as he softly rubbed your head, meaning no harm. The man said in a soft voice, "Hey is everything all right? What happened?" He moved and sat down beside you, he grabbed you as he sat you up, using his thumbs to wipe the tears from your eyes as you open them slowly, seeing he wasn't human, he was a drider in fact. He was tall almost towering over you when sitting, with short white hair and a pale body with the other half of a dark purple spider. The patterns on him were amazing to look at, even those shinning dark purple eyes. After a few minutes, you finally felt better,  looked up at him, "T-thank you" you softly muttered as you looked away, watching the dark grass move slowly from the cold breeze. "You're welcome, I never helped anyone before but I just needed to help you." You smiled as you looked up at him.

"I am (Crush name) it is nice to meet you." He gave a kind smile, "I.." You cleared your throat, "I'm (y/n) and it is really nice to meet you." His soft gaze stared into your eyes, his eyes were stunning to look at. "(y/n)... that is a beautiful name." You grew slightly flustered, "I'm surprised you didn't run away from me, everyone usually runs away or tries to kill me since I'm a mythical creature." You shook your head, "I wouldn't run from you, You have seen so kind and hopeful, plus your someone that actually cared." You smiled slightly. (Crush name) asked quietly, "Hey, do you need a hug?" You looked down the last of your tears feel as you were almost drained from sobbing, you nodded as he moved closer to you, pulling you to his arms as he held you tightly rubbing your back slowly as you wrapped your arms around him he slowly rocked you from side to side. You felt so safe from the hug and you just want to stay like this forever and never let go.

"Don't worry I won't eat you, I never will." He spoke as he held you tighter, "I won't hurt you, I will never let anyone hurt you again, I am here for you." He kept talking, his warm breath trailing down your neck as you shivered slightly. After a moment of silence, he spoke once again, "Hey it's really late at night, here I'll take you to my home to stay for the night." He stood up as he picked you up and held your bridal style. You nodded as he started to walk, "It's not much it's just an abandoned cabin that is really well hidden and hard to find, you will be safe there, safe with me."

(Sorry if this seemed sort, my mind blinked for this one but hey it's fineee lol Anyways I'm continuing my journey on redoing the chapters! see you all later and take care!)