Male Demon x Reader (smut)

You have been dating (Crush name) for a few weeks now, he visits you almost every day in your home as you two cuddled, played games, and even just hang out. (Crush name) is very protective, he makes sure you are safe at all times and who is with you, and where you are going but he also keeps his distance at some things. He was surely the best you ever had in your life. (Crush name) was just cuddled against you as you both layed in bed, the birds were chirping as it was a nice spring morning. He hummed softly as he ran his fingers through your hair you ran your fingers on his smooth wings. "What you want to do today?" You said as he shrugged, "Lunge around, how about a day of nothing." He let out a sigh as he traced his fingers on your cheek, "Well I want to do one thing..." He quietly spoke as he got up, climbing on top of you as his yellow eyes glowed. "My first experience in making love?" You got flustered quickly as you looked away. He bit his lip as he urn your head to face him, "Let me see that pretty face of yours~" He grabbed your face as he kissed you softly on the lips.

His lips were warm and soft as he kissed you softly, soon he moved down to your neck, kissing It before nibbling it, creating hickeys on your neck. "I will make you mine~" He growled as he went to your collarbone and nibbled on it before bitting it, making a marking on your collarbone. "Showing that you are mine alone~"  He growled under his breath as he started to kiss all over your neck, slowly grinding against you. He growled quietly in your ear as it sent chills down your spine as he grinned more against you."I want you~" He growled as he nibbled on your neck, you softly spoke, "Ah...~" 

His warm hands slide under your shirt as he took off your clothes, leaving you naked as (Crush name)admired your body. "You are perfect~  You are only mine~" He smiled as his fingers traced your body, he climbed on top of you slowly kissing lips as he pushed his tongue inside your mouth. (Crush name) took off his pants and boxers as his cock pressed against your pussy as you feel the pulsing coming from it, moaning quietly as he gazes into your eyes as he aligned his cock against your pussy. "I'll go slow, I promise I won't hurt you~" Slowly pushing the tip in as he continued to push. Your pussy tight around his warm cock as he pushed deep inside you. Then he was fully in, every inch of him. His cock pulsing and twitching inside you as you felt it, you moaned quietly. (Crush name) whispered in your ear, "Moan for me (y/n)~" Slowly he started to thrust, going at a slow pace as you still adjusted to his large side, thrusting his cock deep inside you.

He thrust inside you more and more as his thrusting became at a quick pace, he thrust deep going deep as possible as you moaned. Your loud moans drove him crazy, he grabbed your hands as he pinned them down on the bed keeping them in place, as he links fingers with yours as he leans down to kiss your neck nibbling on it bitting it once more. He continues to thrust more into you his cock pulsing and twitch as he made hard and deep thrust into you. The feeling causing you to moan once more, this felt like heaven. "Fuck (y/n)~ Your so tight~" He growled as he started to thrust faster inside you. (Crush name) left hickeys all over your neck as he placed just a few on your sensitive breasts and shoulders, he went up to kiss you deeply, muffling your loud moans as he pushed his tongue inside your mouth made quick and deep thrusting his warm cock making your body warm. He continues to thrust more and more inside you as your tight pussy walls continued to pump him deeper.

"(Y/n)~" He moaned louder as his thrust become sloppy, his limit almost reached his thrust became faster and faster, thrust pumped deep inside you hitting deep inside you, causing you to almost moan each thrust he makes. He growled, it felt like forever (But in a good way lol). "Mm.." You moaned more as (Crush name) fully pushed inside you every inch inside you, he moaned out gripping your hands tighter as he trusted deep within you and poured his warm cum Your body shake from the pounding of his cock. He pulled out after he finished  "You won't be able to walk for a while~" He kissed your lips before slowly layed down next to you and pulling you on him "I love you so much, thank you, my princess." He hugged you tightly and kissed you "let's lay here for a while then we'll eat breakfast, you stay in bed though~" he giggled before hugging you tightly.

(Progress! This is going to take a while but hey I'm getting there in re-doing! I will be keeping some chapters as is if I don't need to edit them as much as the other ones I did. Anyways Take care!)