Male Alien x Reader (Smut)

I was another long day, you spent hours doing missions and helping out other Guardians with their missions. You came to the tower as you stretch your body as you went to an area where there's a long patch of grass and a few flowers. You layed on the grass as you sighed in relief, after the long day your legs were sore, and also hungry at the moment from all the missions you had to do. Luckly you heard footsteps approaching you as you  turned your head to see Jack holding a basket full of food. You sat up as you stared at the basket, you were starving. "I figured you were starving, so I went and got your (favorite food)." You smiled, "Thank you Jack." He smiled softly as he opened up the basket and handed you the food, soon he ate his. It was quiet with an few conversations in the background from the other Guardians that are around. Jack ate quiet but you caught him looking at you sometimes, he was just staring at you as he made a few soft smiles as he stared at you.

Few minutes has past as you finished your food, soon Jack finished his, he put all the stuff away in the basket as he cleared his throat. "That was pretty good." He let out a sigh as you nodded in agreement. Ships were flying around as you watched them fly away from the tower and few different ones come back. It was peaceful at the tower, nonething ever big happens there. "Want to go on my ship? Just to chill out and maybe play a board game or something." He turned his head towards you, "Sure." You smiled as he got up and held his hand out to you. You gladly took it as he launched you in the air as he grabbed you, he smiled as he helt out his Ghost, soon transporting to his ship. You been to his ship many times, his ship was large, was a bed and a small table and chairs for dinning and playing games on, and theres also a bathroom there. (lol) Jack sat on his bed as he padded the spot next to him, you never sat on his bed before but the moment you sat down, you slightly sink down, his bed was the softest feeling you felt ever in your life.

Jack sighed as he stared out into the space through his window, "It is sure pretty out there." He said quietly, "Yeah, it sure is." You agreed as you layed back on his bed, your body relaxed as Jack turned his head to watch you, he smiled before soon turned to a smirk. Jack slowly crawled onto you as you looked at him, "Jack? W-What are you doing?" You said as he stared deeply into your eyes. "I been wanting to do this for a long time, I want you (Y/n). I cant control myself when I'm around you, I want you (y/n), to make you mine." You blushed softly as you looked at him, soon looking down to see a bulge growing in his pants, "Jack." you gasped slightly, "I want you to make me yours forever.~" You said as he smirked, he got up as he took off his outfit gaving you a little show, leaving him in only his boxers as he lean down to take off your outfit, leaving you naked as he lean do to kiss your lips, it was passionate before soon turning into a rough kiss.

He growled quietly as he pressed his body against yours, putting his hands on your cheeks as he pull back to soon kiss your neck, leaving a trail of kisses around your neck before leaving hickeys around your neck. You felt his bulge grow harder and harder before becoming fully hard, you whimpered softly, you wanted him so bad. Jack loved that sound, he got up and slowly took of his boxers, showing his full erect cock, it was light blue like his skin with veins around it as it twitches and throbbs. He lay back on you as his tip press your enterance. "I-I'm a virgin." you said softly as he kissed your lips softly, "I am too~" He purred into the kiss before soon pulling in inside you. You let out a soft moan from his large cock pushing so deep inside you, he went slowly as he fullly pushed in. He waiting for a minute to let you adjust before he began thrusting.

He slowly thrusted inside you as he guide his hand to your neck, softly gripping it as he kissed you deeply, pushing his tounge inside your mouth as he explores it, soon he quickly pinned you down as he thrusted deeply inside of you. Your walls made his cock pump deeper inside you as you felt his cock throbb inside you. He thrusted harder and deeper as he let out growls and soft moans in your mouth as he tangles his tounge with yours. He pulled alomst all the way out before soon thrusting fully back in several times as your wet pussy make him thrust faster. You start to moan each thrust as he went faster, harder, and deeper. He was hitting every part of you as he thrusted more and more, his cock throbbing and twitching. Few minutes has passed as he kept going at a fast pace inside of you. You panted as he kept thrusting inside your pussy deeply, he gripped your arms tightly but not to tight as he pulled away from your mouth, soon lightly licking your neck as he placed a hickey in the center of your collarbone.

 Growling softly as his limit was reached. He growled deeply before pulling out and thrusting back in as deep as he can inside your pussy and cummed. His hot seed poured deeply inside of you as he kept cumming, making you full of his cum and your body warm from it. After a bit he pulled out, panting as he looked at you, he smiled and placed his thumb on your cheek, softly carressing it as he kissed your lips, "Mine~" He said as he layed on top of you, then wrapping his arms around you and rolling over so your on top. His kissed your forehead softly, "Goodnight Sweetheart~" He said softly as you both drift into slumber.

(I really liked this one to be honest lol, I really hoped you all liked it too! I'M not sure for the next chapter but I'll do some thinking lol I hope you all have a good day and week! See you all Sunday! ((Or Wesday if I didnt post on Sunday))See ya soon human beings!)
(I LOVE HANDSOME JACK) (Thats was the male was named Jack X3)

(Memes!)

(You made it to the end!)(Smii7y "CONGRATS")

(Smii7y "CONGRATS")