My Tutor (A Nouis Fanfic) (One Direction Fanfic)

Okay so this is my first One Direction Fanfic, so bare with me, constructive criticism is very, very welcome :) 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the members of one direction. or any of the other well known people that may appear in this book, it's an AU book (alternate universe) where the boys are back at school. Story line is mine though. :L 

Prologue: 

He sat there hunched over his history book like a common nerd, glasses slid down his nose, his hair swept to the side; I couldn’t help but watch him... Louis Tomlinson, the name fit, special like him.

He pushed his glasses up, as he turned the page, seemingly completely unaware of the crowds of students that flooded the cafeteria, why was he sitting alone? Surely a boy of such handsomeness should have dozens of friends with in the first day at this school, girls falling at his feet, just to get a word out of his perfect plump lips, god what I’d-
“Niall? What are you staring at?” harry said. I looked over at him with a week smile; Pulling my eyes away from Louis.
“Nothing, just day dreaming” I couldn’t let them know I was infatuated with the new guy, they didn’t even know I was gay. But I’d never felt this way before but the moment he walked into my English class, the way he looked socially awkward had my knees week.
“So are you coming?” Liam said expectantly.
“Coming? Where?” I said
“To the party this weekend,” Zayn said.
“I don’t know, I think I’m working” I said my voice flat. The guys just nodded; an awkward silence falling over the group.
“Who’s the new guy?” harry asked looking over at Louis.
“I think his name’s Louis” I said.
“Yeah, he was in my history class, he’s such a nerd.” Zayn said, putting his bottle of water to his lips as he spoke, he made a sick face as the word ‘nerd’ left his lips, and took a swig of his water as if to take the bad taste from his mouth.

“We could go say hi” Liam joked. “Maybe he could help me with my math homework.”
I didn’t say a word, keeping quite was the best option, because if I was careful I would have backed up Louis, and said that they had no right to make such a prejudice judgement before even knowing the guy. What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t be feeling like this, he’s a GUY. I’m a GUY. It’s wrong. I sighed internally. What the hell is going on, with me, maybe it’s just the stress of course work and my GCSE’s falling in the balance of whether I stuck my neck out and did the homework correctly and sorted my life out.

“Yeah, Mrs Nelly said they I might need a tutor if I kept failing to meet my target.” Zayn said.
“She said the same to me” I said.
“Do you think she would let us tutor together?” Zayn said dumbly.
“Zayn, one of us has to be smart for that to work out.” I said pointedly.
“Hey, hey, hey, I’m smart! I’m targeted an A* in English!” Zayn defended.
“Yes but we are talking about math, Zayn, math.” I sighed.
“I could tutor you” Liam interrupted.
“Somehow I don’t think that would work” I said laughing. “Remember last time we tried to study for that science test and we ended up eating nachos and watching grease?”
“Well the offer is here” he said smiling. “You’re free to take it up whenever you want”
I sighed. What the hell am I going to do?
“What have you god next?” harry asked. The new time table meant that we were all mixed up, chances where that I didn’t have a class with the guys.
I pulled out my time table and checked; I let out a low groan. Speak of the devil.
“Math” I said. “Then science.”Just brilliant; I swear down the teachers have personally made it there mission to mess with my time table just so that my Monday’s were a pure misery.

Everyone gave me a sympathetic look. None of the guys were in my math or science set. Then the bell rang. Lovely. Not even enough time to prepare myself for the challenges ahead.

I entered the room with a loud sign and took my seating plan seat, resting my head on the wooden desk.  Thankfully I sat by myself at the back of the room, next to the window, I loved to have my own space, to suffer alone, I hated when people would find out that math wasn’t exactly my strong point.
“Okay, class, settle down.” Mrs Nelly said.

She had the sort of tone that made you listen, full of authority, being the head of math made her pretty high on authority scale,  if you messed with her, you could count on having an after school detention. If you hadn’t had with her before, you would think she was pretty innocent looking, she was only in her late 20’s, her brown hair curled and face perfectly made up with the right amount of make-up.
She was kind of pretty, and rumour had it that Mr. Hindly, the head master, had a thing for her, and that’s why she had the job of being head of math, but that was just a rumour. I suspected that the real reason she was the head of math was because she had a low tolerance to bullshit. She had the balls to give you a serious punishment if you messed in her class, see most of the other teachers didn’t have the stamina to keep their voice so loud for so long, kind of impressive.

Just as Mrs. was starting to write on the board, there was a knock on the door. “Come in” she said, without looking back. I couldn’t take my eyes off the door as tall skinny figure came in, and I knew immediately who it was. Louis Tomlinson.
He stood socially awkward as ever looking around nervously. Mrs turned to look at him; a smile crept on her face.
“Mr. Tomlinson, how nice of you to join us, fined the room alright?” she said putting the pen down, beckoning him to come closer.
“Uh y-yeah” he said fully aware that the room was silent, as he walked slowly up to Mrs. Nelly. Who was looking down at the seating plan.
“You’ll be sitting beside... Niall” she pointed at the back in my direction. “There at the back” she finished, looking up with a smile playing on her lips. Louis smiled and nodded, turning away from the teacher as he made his way towards me. My heart started to race my palms sweaty. Louis looked at the ground as he walked towards me, then his eyes flicked up meeting mine, and I think my heart stopped. I tore my eyes away and looked back at the front, like him sitting next to made no difference to my day. Little did he know, that it made all the difference in the world, maybe my Mondays wouldn’t be so bad anymore.

Review, Fan, Vote. whatever you fancy :)