xii

Return To Earth

Narrator POV

"SURPRISE!"

Confetti busted out the air vent but so did two people.

"ME AND MY COMRADE HAVE ARRIVED!" Thor announced to everyone.

"Hi guys." Bruce tagged.

"Did you miss me?" The evil trickster said with a grin.

Peter's jaw dropped. He hadn't seen Loki before but he'd read plenty of books.

Everyone greeted Thor and Bruce welcoming them back while Peter asked loads of questions to Loki.

Everyone was having a great time except for the director. He was pissed because he still didn't like Loki. I mean everyone was fine with Loki after it was all explained by Tony the genius himself. Which was expected. They were informed that Loki has been mind controlled by someone as Clint was mind controlled by Loki's staff. There was still some tension been him and the Avengers because he was still evil minded and caused trouble.

Thor got a haircut by someone who he described as "white haired man with goggles and a razor" and it was much shorter. He was unrecognizable. With the red marking on his left eye made it even weirder. Oh and he lost an eye. Weird, it's another Nick Fury just with blonde hair.

Thor just walked off after he got bored and searched for the pop tarts. Happy he found them, and it was left just the way it was before he left. He happily chomped on the sweet biscuits. Oh and they were cherry flavor. The original.

Welcome back Mr. Banner and Odinson, excuse me for interrupting but shall I inform Mr. Stark that you have arrived?

Bruce jumped. He forgot that Tony had an AI installed throughout his tower. Sighing he said, "Oh ah, yeah you probably should Jarvis."

Very well, Mr. Stark has been informed and is coming up soon.

A few minutes after Jarvis's message, Tony came stumbling out of the elevator looking like a mess.

He looked around confused. Has there been this many people in the tower? Hmp..

Then it hit him.

Ohhhhhhh Thor, Bruce, and..Loki? Came back! Oh oh ohhhhhhhhh that makes sense because they weren't there before! Stupid!

Ah good ol' sleep deprived Tony.

"Hi." He said.

"Hello friend Stark! We have missed you greatly!" Thor said with his face stuffed with pop tarts.

"Yeah hi. I just need some coffee aight? Oh hi Bruce haven't seen you since I last saw you. And Loki hi." Tony trudged over time the coffee machine.

Just then while Tony was making his coffee, the Avenger bell rang signaling that there was trouble in town.

That did the trick. It woke Tony up!

Everyone quickly scrambled around getting their things and preparing for the fight. There were doom bots. Lots of them. They swarmed the city like bees swarming the bee hive. It was disgusting to look at.

Once everyone had their gear on and working, they broke out of the tower and into the city.

People we're running around and screaming their ears off.

Cars were broken and flipped over.

Doom bots were everywhere trying to get their hands on whatever they could and tear them apart.

This is an Avengers level threat.

The heros were everywhere trying their best to get the people to safety and defeat the bots.

Iron Man was flying and shooting at the horrifying creatures. Thor was swinging his hammer around and striking lightning. Steve was telling all the citizens to run whole throwing his shield at on coming bots. Natasha was hand fighting them like a real warrior. Bruce was trying to hulk out. It wasn't going so well. But it finally worked after some bribing and deals. He started smashing doom bots into doom bits. Loki was using magic to squish them and transform them into little harmless animals like small dogs and ants. The Falcon was swooping down and shooting all of them along with Red Wing. Clint was shooting at them with his perfect aim and getting picked by Tony to change positions.

After all their hard work, they finally defeated them all. They saved everyone and everything they could. It took all 4 hours. Now it was about 2 in the morning. Everyone was sweating and stretching their used muscles so it wouldn't be sore the next morning because they haven't had an alert in days.

"Alright good job team! We did it and saved many citizens from harms way." Steve said.

Tony flipped his face plate up."Yeah can I go and get my coffee now?"

Steve looked at him then to everyone. "Yes I think it's about time to get back to the Avengers Tower. We all deserve a break."

So the big group walked back to the tower with Bruce still hulked out. He would be back in a little while.

Once they reached the tower, they each went through into their own rooms. Tony went to get his coffee.

They each took a shower refreshing themselves up before continuing to watch Tangled.

They all cuddled somewhat close together. They had blankets, pillows, (Peter's) plushies and popcorn. It was all nice and cozy.

They finished the other half of the movie with Peter in the middle, Natasha on the single couch, Bruce next to Peter on the left side of the couch, Thor next to Bruce, in the right side of the couch, down on the floor and Steve at the end of the couch and Clint next to Sam.

They had two big things of popcorn and still didn't have enough. In the end they ate 4 1/2 buckets of popcorn, 3 packets of pop tarts (Thor), and 3 snickers bars (Clint and Sam). There was a bunch of popcorn on the floor. Some were smushed by people stepping on them and having some of them stuck to their foot. Best friend goals 💖

While they were making a mess and enjoying it, Tony was in the workshop. He finished cleaning Dum-E's wheels even though he kept trying to get up and moving, it was manageable. He also gave the three new oil fills. That left them zooming around everywhere and crashing into things. Tony had to chase them around like a man chasing a couple kids. It was exhausting to say the least but eventually they stopped.

Currently, they all were on the couch playing with Tony's hand while he was trying to get some sleep. Though he had coffee, he had nothing to do right now and was actually really tired.

Soon he drifted off...slowly.....and peacefully.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

HI! I just wanna say THANK YOU!! We're almost at 500 reads! I would've never though my story would get even 100 reads haha. I love you alllll!! 💖💕
Word count: 1119