xxxvii

Jolly Green and Point Break

Narrator POV

A few weeks pass quicker than Tony would have thought. He worked with Bruce in the lab more now and there was only one battle that they had to suit up for.

They fought this guy, or creature, that was able to clone itself into who it focused on. For example, if it had focused upon Thor it would have the exact same face, hair, fingerprint, blood yada yada yada. Even if it had all those same features, it still wouldn't be able to summon Mjölnir because Mjölnir knows that there are two Thor's and recognizes its original master.

So yeah, the fight was very very confusing and lasted longer than they wanted it to but it was over now. The Avengers has yet again defeated another enemy from outside of this world. I mean that was their job so of course they did.

Now they were all back on their regular schedules. Jarvis recorded the "Penis Prank" and has sent it to bird boy and instructed. Tony and Bruce down in the lab, the occasional team movie night every few days, Steve and Sam helping Bucky get comfortable in the tower while still sparring with Natasha, and Thor munching on Pop-Tarts 24/7 (with Loki stabbing him regularly).

Currently, Bruce was lost in thought thinking when he should go tell his science bro about "it".

He had chosen when they were both in the lab. Without talking.

Bruce walked over to Tony's table where he was busy working away with some scraps.

"Hey Tony?"

"Sup Brucie bear," He replies without looking up.

Bruce scratched the back of his neck. "Could I tell you something? In private?"

Tony chuckled, "Bruce there's no one other than you and me in this room, whad'ya need to let out?"

"Oh right.." He blushed. "Well uhm.. me and Thor, I- I mean Thor and I kind of.."

"C'mon Brucie, spit it out."

"Thor and I kissed! Yeah.. we kissed." Bruce hid his flustered face in his hands, in a hope of hiding the bright red blush that settled down.

Tony broke into a laugh. "Fucking finally! God damn I was gonna take matters into my own hands if you guys didn't do it sooner or later! So what was it like? Aggressive? Soft? Details Bruce!" He now looked interested in this conversation.

Bruce's eyes were wide. "W- Wait, you're not surprised?"

"Brucie, I've known this for months, I'm pretty sure everyone does. It was just a matter of time before Point break made a move." Tony patted his science bro's back.

There was a pause of silence after that.

"So did you guys get the mark or...?" Tony asked.

"Hmm? Oh, right.. the soulmate mark." Bruce rolled up his left sleeve to show Tony his mark. It had Thor's name on it in gold with little lightning coming off of it. It wasn't sloppy nor neat, somewhere in between. Probably some weird Asgardian handwriting technique or something.

"Hah nice going Bruce! You've got a Norse god for your soulmate! Did you guys tell the others yet?" By now Tony had a wide smile on his face.

"No, you're the only one that knows right now." Bruce said.

"Right.. you guys should tell them soon. Y'know because 'We shouldn't keep secrets from each other.'" Tony said in his best impression of Steve's Captain America voice.

"I'll tell them sooner or later."

The two geniuses went back to work.

——

So, I guess this "sooner or later" had come sooner rather than later.

The Avengers were all gathered on the common floor. It was about time for dinner. They were all in their regular seats, Natasha next to Bruce who was also next to Tony, Thor at the end and Bucky sitting on the other end with an empty seat for Stevie. Sam and Scott has gone home for the rest of tomorrow for their families.

Today, they were having steak and mashed potatoes.

When they were all about halfway done with dinner, Tony decided it was time.

Tony kicked his leg under the table. And without making it look obvious, he said, "Psst! Bruce." Of course some still noticed because two assassins at the table but they couldn't figure out what was being said. So they decided not to interfere.

Keeping it quiet Bruce said, "Yeah?"

"You gonna tell them?"

"Mhm."

"All right Goldilocks, I think I've had about enough today, Bruce?" He glanced over to the scientist while picking his place up to set it in the sink.

"Hmm? Oh.. right yep." Bruce nervously glanced over at Thor who was eating Pop-Tarts as a dessert.

Thor seemed to notice this and had a quick thought of what was going on. Hastily swallowing his chewed up bite, he said, "Friend Bruce and I have what the Midgardians call 'kissing'!" He looked so proud of it.

They were shocked to say the least, well not all of them but most. Like Steve, Bucky and Natasha just sat and smiled.

"That's great Thor, when'd this happen?" She asked while playfully winking at Bruce who was a dark shade of red.

"Just a few days ago Lady of Widows!"

Natasha lightly nodded her head and went back to her dinner.

"Let's see the marks, you got them right?" Steve raised a brow at Bruce.

The new pair both showed their wrists, Thor less hesitantly than Bruce.

Thor's marking was Bruce's name in a nice shade of green, like the leaves on the trees mid-spring. The handwriting looked like it was done quickly and yet still legible at the same time. Little flowers blooming out of his name, seems that Bruce really enjoys nature.

"Neat..!" Steve said after stepping back.

Natasha just smiled even bigger after she had seen the beautiful marks.

"THOR!" A voice shouted from what seemed the the elevator.

"Yes brother?"

"Where exactly did you put my knives?! Have you went snooping around in my belongings yet again?" Loki angrily made himself known to the others.

"No brother! You must calm down!" Thor snuck a smile at the rest of the team before starting to dash off with Loki very close behind.

"You can run but you cannot hide brother!"

"Byeeee..!" Tony waved them off.

believe it or not, I've never watched Sherlock before haha :,D
Word count : 1062