ix

Hearing Aid Prankster

Narrator POV

At 6:15 in the morning, Tony Stark woke up from next to Natasha. They fell asleep after the 6th episode in the Russian show. But Tony rarely got any sleep so this was good for him.

Then the big wave of problems hit him.

Well he still had some time before the meeting was starting, so why not just do whatever in the meantime?

He got up from the comfy mess of blankets and pillows. Pushing Natasha just a little bit in the process. She shifted her position so that it was more comfortable.

Tony rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair a little, then he stretched and headed to the coffee machine. Cause he really needed it then, there, and now.

He heated up some water and the coffee stuff and poured them into the pot. (I don't really drink coffee so I don't know the steps blame me.)

He just leaned on the counter for support because he was not fully in the real world yet. Still tired. His head drooping down low.

Then the startling sound announcing that the coffee was done came from the machine. His head snapped up and it really woke Tony up. What a jump scare.

Losing balance after pushing off the counter, Tony grabbed his cup and poured a cup of coffee in. Adding a little bit of sugar into the cup too.

Taking a sip, he sighed at how refreshed he was after he drunk from the cup.

Mmm.. the world has finally had something good to offer. He thought.

After 1 cup, and 4 gulps, he cherished the last of the delicious coffee. Yummy.

Not bothering to wash his cup, he places it down in the sink and leaves the room, right after Natasha wakes up. She was very confused as how she got here but then all the memories hit her like a bullet. She flopped back down in the couch hoping to get a bit more sleep.

But then all the other Avengers woke up and stumbled into the common room. So she couldn't get anymore sleep. Dammit.

——

It was 7:14 now. Tony had to be at the meeting at 10:30. He had about 3 hours to spare. Plenty of time.

He went down to the workshop to greet good morning to Dum-E, U, and Butterfingers. The three bundles of joy that everyone needs. Oh and Jarvis. Can't forget the one that's keeping Tony alive, amirite?

Happy little beeps and whirrs came from Dum-E and Butterfingers greeting their father morning. U just waved with his one claw.

"Mornin' J" Tony greeted.

Good morning Sir. How was your rest? It is currently 72 degrees Fahrenheit with the sun shining bright. Rain is expected to be occurring at 10:45 p.m.

"It was fairly well. Anyway, what do we have on the to-do list? New weapon upgrades? Technology? Any paper work?"

As an answer to his question, the big, clear, arc reactor blue screen appeared before him. It was a beautiful sight to look at, just without all the words.

"Hmm" Tony said as he swiped through the things that still haven't been done. There were only a few honestly, he could probably get them all done in 2 hours and 25 minutes.

But he didn't want to. Instead he tapped on a file that read, "Pranks to pull." Fun right?

A smile appeared on his lips in a matter of seconds. He read through some of them. Until one particularly caught his eye. "Clint's new hearing aids."