xxxv

Magic Man, Magic Balloons

Narrator POV

When Tony woke up, he felt.. refreshed, like he was a whole new person. Well he wasn't actually a new person but that was because he finally got some good sleep. No nightmares, and no dreams he can recall.

Groaning, he got up. The bright sunlight shone through his windows giving his nicely tanned skin a golden look.

Tony headed straight to the bathroom to refreshen himself from the remains of last night. Grabbing a new set of clothes along the way.

After he had took a nice, long, warm shower, he started heading out to the workshop.

Since when you would walk out of the room, you'd meet a short hallway that leads to the main room. In the main room, there was the regular kitchen and lounging area. So when Tony walked out, he was met with his teammates.

The Avengers were having breakfast, Bruce had a healthy sandwich, Thor had cereal, Natasha was watching Steve make pancakes and eggs, they were mostly all still in pjs .(except Bruce and Steve)

Yes, he had tried to avoid them but it was nearly impossible for an assassin to not be able to see as whole 'nother person coming in. So she called out, "Hey Tony." Which grabbed everyone's attention.

"Good morning Man of Iron!" Thor bellowed with a Pop-Tart in his mouth.

"Hey Tony, want some breakfast?" Steve offered. "I can make blueberry pancakes for you."

Hmm, blueberry pancakes do sound good..

"Nah I'm good Capsicle." Tony continued his journey to the lab.

A hand grabbed his shirt collar and yanked him down into a seat. He looked to his right and of course it would be Natasha. She still had looked as she hadn't done anything and continued to eat her now ready breakfast.

A few minutes go by in a comfortable silence, if you could block out Thor's loud munching, as the Avengers ate their food.

While waiting, Tony had pulled out a tablet and started jotting down new improvements that should be made to their weapons.

Steve set a plate of two blueberry pancakes in front of him, while Bucky slowly walked in still in his t-shirt and sweat pants.

"Hey Buck. What do you want for breakfast?" Steve asked.

"Uh.. I dunno." Bucky scratches the back of his head.

"Well there's always a good 'ol sandwich if you ever want it."

That was the last thing said. All of them continued eating in silence. Bucky had decided to eat cereal after a few minutes of thinking.

After they had all finished breakfast, now lunch, they all went their separate ways for the day.

——

"Alright Jarvis," Tony cracked his knuckles. "What's there to do?"

"Ms. Potts had dropped off a few documents for you to sign. She also mentioned that it is very important."

"Guess we'll start on that then huh? Now where did she put them?"

——

A few hours pass with Tony just signing everything, tinkering on thing, improving gadgets, sharpening swords and all that good stuff. Soon he got bored.

fuck soulmates | ironstrangeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें