Secrets Can Get You Killed (Sequel to Their Secret)

• Dedicated to All My Wattpad Fans :))

Heyy guys completely and utterly satisfied with my fan fiction and I am soo glad to have wonderful fans like you guys! So enjoy the Sequel! ALSO THANK  oOParisKissOo FOR THE AMAZING BOOK COVER!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

****************************************************************

Avan Jones won a contest to meet her favorite band 2 months ago.  Little did she no that they were Vampires'.  Avan fell in love with Harry and just when things seemed to be going good. WHAM! Jefferson kidnap's her and Louis and now for the past two months she has been beaten, tortured, and mentally abused.  Harry has frantically been searching for his love and just when he decides to give up he gets a lead on Avan only to come up empty handed.  Now he has given up all hope.  But Avan hasn't she cries for Harry for every second of her life as well as Louis.  Will Harry and the rest of the boys find Avan and Louis before it's too late? Or will things just spin out of control and send Avan and Louis battling for their lives?

----------------------------------

WARNING THERE MAY BE SOME R-RATED CONTENT I'M NOT SURE YET THOUGH! SO BEWARE! IT MIGHT JUST COME OUT OF NO WHERE!