Chapter Thirty: "So we're cool?"

<> <> <> <>

"So the Clash is cancelled or what?" Carl asked spinning around in his spiral chair being bored out of his mind.

Kevin sighed and leaned back on his office chair, "I don't know, but I wish it wasn't interrupted by that no good Zalgo. I mean this was a one time chance, having actual experienced kil-people in there? Usually they're just insane fangirls."

"I say that we resume the Clash." Carl said calmly. (for once he didn't yell)

"You sure?"

"Dead serious."

<> <> <>

"WELCOME BACK TO CLASH EVERYONE!" Carl announced over the microphone, "THE STATUS FOR EACH PLAYER REMAINS. NOW LET'S CONTINUE!" Kevin finished for him before pressing a button and showing which contestants fight next.

Harmony Vs. Glacia

"Ready to lose, Glacy?" Harmony called as she entered the sandy arena.

"Can't say I am. Are you?" She said adjusting her black shades and holding her stun gun in her hand.

"Ha! You wish." Harmony said before sprinting towards her with her sister's knife.

"You're a dreamer if you think you're going to win." Glacia said calmly before jumping over Harmony and getting out of her way.

"What the-"

"Like my shoes? I invented them when I was hmm say twelve." Glacia teased taking off her glasses and placing them in her pocket. "Let's get serious."

<> <> <>

"That was pretty cool, Samantha." Harmony said making Glacia glare at her which made Harmony laughed at Glacia's ticked off face.

"I told my whole family to call me Glacia because it fits better than Samantha." Glacia muttered as they walked along.

"Do you ever think Scarlet and Jeff will ever become canon?" Harmony asked changing the subject.

"I bet they're kissing right now." She said laughing to herself. "Although while we're on the subject..." Glacia hesitated before continuing, "just wanted to say that Ben and I were just pretending to be a couple so he could win a bet with Jeff."

"WHAT?! IS EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT YOU A LIE?!"

"Pretty much." Glacia replied clicking her tongue as she continued to walk, "Although I'll tell you that my sickness might be leaving in the future." 

"How so?"

"I'm creating a solution that'll cure me, and there's a chance that maybe in the future I can create a solution that can fix damaged nerves and different parts of the body." She said with a little bit of sorrow in her voice. 

"Would that help you regain your sight?" 

"I hope so. The only reason I killed someone was to get the things I need. I'm still disgusted with myself for it." 

<>       <>         <> 

The next day was a final review of what they learned, now it was time for them to fend for themselves. Slenderman knew what would happen in the near future, but he didn't feel any sympathy for them. The future tells that soon they'll find some people who can understand the way they think, feel, and understand. 

"Hopefully we'll never see each other again." 

"Wouldn't w-want to run into you either." 

"So I guess this is goodbye?" 

"Yes." 

"Good." 

"See ya!" 

"Wouldn't want to be ya." 

They all ran in different directions hoping to escape the awkwardness but in reality they wouldn't mind to bump into each other, maybe fight to the death, or just sit and chat. Although what was really on their mind was who they need to take of. Whether it was their dad, their uncle, people who betrayed them, people who treated them wrongly, it doesn't matter. 

This is how it all began.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you for commenting and voting on this fanfiction! <3 

Sorry I can't really write an epilouge, this explains itself with some foreshadowing. 

So vote and comment since this is the end?

Peace <3 

~fatima the dancing llama