Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nope. I won't be cliché.

"Now, I don't mean to be such a party pooper but I believe that you guys still have to make a deal with Lord Zalgo." Glacia said clicking her tongue as she tightened her grip on the trigger.

"Glacy, let Jeff go...this isn't the Glacia I know." Harmony said stepping a bit closer. "You told me your biggest fear was being forgotten right?" She added trying to change the subject.

Time for her love of cop shows to come to use.

"...i d-don't..." Glacia stuttered a bit before getting back on her train of thought, "get back." She ordered pointing the gun at Harmony forgetting about Jeff.

Jeff quickly snatched the gun from her hand and turned the tables quickly.

"You really can't do anything by yourself can you?" Zalgo said shaking his head in disappointment. "What a shame, I thought you'd last longer than this."

Glacia looked at Jeff in anger as he held up the gun in her direction, "These things may be disgusting and is love to use my knife, but I know how to use them. Stay back."

No response.

Glacia stared long and hard at the necklace Zalgo gave her. She wanted to keep it on, but a part of her told her to throw it into the ocean below.

That's when it all clicked for Harmony.

"The necklace! That's controlling her! Get it off her!" She yelled lunging at Glacia'a neck to get the necklace.

'The confusion in her eyes, the changes of mood, and the sudden ability to see. It all makes sense!' Harmony thought as she wrestled with her friend on the ground-reaching for that ticket to everyone's freedom.

"Glacia, if you loss then you'll never remember your precious memories...ever again." Zalgo laughed as he saw Harmony and Glacia fighting.

Glacia'a eyes widened with fury as she pushed Harmony off. Scarlet ran as fast as she can so that Harmony wouldn't fall off the cliff.

"Get the damn necklace!" Harmony yelled at everyone pulling away from Scarlet's overprotective grab.

"You all should be ashamed. YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" She screamed jumping for the gun in Jeff's hand. Punching and kicking in fury she finally won the gun and shot at whoever was next to her.

BAM

Mason was shot in the leg. "Stupid. Piece of s- stupid." He said grabbing onto his bleeding leg. "You should've been more careful..." Woof scolded him ignoring the setting they were in.

"Get back!" Glacia threatened pointing the gun at everyone. Tears showed up in her cold grey eyes filled with confusion.

"Samantha, stop." She stiffened at the name and almost dropped her gun in the process.

"You forgot yourself didn't you? You forgot that you lied to everyone about your identity except me right?" Ben asked noticing her stiffen up at the sound of her real name.

"That's none of your business, Benjamin!" She yelled pointing the gun at him.

"You do know that I'm immortal right?"

"Doesn't mean I can't hurt you."

"You forgot yourself because of him, Samantha. Your whole purpose, your own reasons, you probably forgot your whole reason behind 'Jessica Foster' and 'Glacia Winters.' Didn't you?" Ben continued stepping up to her.

"I d-don't-"

Ben kept walking till he was in front of the gun, "He's the enemy, not us." He said pointing at Zalgo.

She lowered the gun and smiled at him softly before hugging him tightly.

Too tightly.

She was strangling him.

"S-stop.." He breathed out as she applied pressure to his neck. He reached for the necklace and tried ripping it off.

Surprisingly, it fell apart at the forceful tug.

Glacia blinked twice and let Ben go of her grasp.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She yelled covering her mouth. "Wait...what happened."

"H-how many fingers am I holding?" Ben asked holding up one finger.

"That's not nice."

"She's b-back."

Zalgo started clapping slowly after that demonstration, "PATHETIC." He yelled in Glacia's direction. "I should've gotten a better doll!" He spat spitting on the floor.

"Whatever I guess if you wanna do things you have to do them yourself." He added cracking his fingers and laughing. "You're all going to die, either that or join me. Your choice."

"We'll never join you dipwad."

"You're just too egh."

"Never."

"You're the reason why I have a bullet in my leg!"

"Then that's too ba-" Zalgo started but snapped his back in the direction of loud static.

"This has gone too far, Zalgo. That even I have to step in."

~~~~

We're reaching the end!

TWO chapters left, and there will be a surprising twist so prepare.

Thanks for over 400 votes guys X3 I appreciate it.

If you haven't

Add!

Vote!

Comment!

And follow!

~bye bye

|Fatima the witch|