Chapter Twenty-Nine: Over with. Done with. Nothing left behind.

"I have to step in. you're taking this way too far."

The all too familiar static was back, everyone except Zalgo clutched their ears in pain and kneeled onto the floor.
"OH JUST GET OVER WITH IT OLD MAN." Jeff yelled trying to block out the sound.

The static stopped but Slender's anger didn't, "I thought we agreed upon this. You wouldn't touch my students, interfere with them at all, and not interrupt anything that had nothing to do with you." He said shaking his faceless head.

"You honestly need to know how to have fun. Besides, Glacia wasn't even a student when I tricked her." Zalgo said yawning.

"Technically, I was. Slenderman knows everything, what will happen in the future, in the past, and during the present. We just don't know how far he sees things." Glacia began stepping in in front of Slenderman.

Jeff's jaw would've dropped if he was impressed, but Ben shook his head, "How the hell do you know that?!"

"I do my research." Glacia said stretching her arms.

"She does have a point." Scarlet said stepping up.

"Anyways, I would love to prove her point by asking the actual Slenderman! Wouldn't that be super duper awesome?!" Scarlet asked Zalgo with fake enthusiasm. Her facial expression turned serious as she looked up at Slenderman and just stared blankly at him. "Why don't you just kill him?"

Zalgo laughed, "Stupid girl! We're both immortals! Besides, he wouldn't take orders from such a disabled robot like you!"

She stared at him blankly, "Treason. Something Slenderman hates the most. He puts his notes up to see if people wouldn't steal and betray the person who puts them up. You committed treason by going against his rules, kidnapping my sister, practically shooting Mason in the leg, and disrupting the Clash."

Zalgo laughed again, "You're forgetting the fact that we're immortal, robot."

"Have you forgotten already, ex master Zalgo?" Ben laughed wiping some blood off his cheeks. "Before I left your army you threatened me by saying 'immortals can kill other immortals,' remember?"

<> <> <>

Woof and Mason started walking away from what they knew was about to happen.

"...our work here is done, we're behind on our other paper work." Woof mumbled taking Mason's hand and covering her face with her hat.

"Sure thing sweetcheeks."

"I'll cut your tongue if you call me that again."

"So-rry."

<> <> <>

"These are all good perspectives...although I have something better in mind." Slenderman said his grin appearing.

"Wait. Slender old pal, you can't be serious now! C'mon, we've been together thick and through." Zalgo said leaning on Slender's shoulder.

"All that we've been together we're the situations that you have caused."

"You can't be serious!" He started laughing and laughing, "The Slenderman, the most feared creature in the human world-" He kept laughing harder and harder.

Slenderman's tendrils shot out and grabbed Zalgo's sides, but he was laughing so hard he didn't notice, "-is considering the fact that he wants to kill me! AHA!"

"Not kill. Just banish." Slender corrected.

"Excuse m-"

Slenderman grabbed Zalgo with his other tentacles. As Slenderman began to banish Zalgo, his jaw dropped open. There it revealed his consuming black vortex and blood dripped from all over his mouth.

Ben jumped back a little.

Terrified screams were heard from all around, but no one was screaming. Zalgo began swaying, "You can't be serious here!" No respond. Slender released his grasp. A loud bloody scream was heard and Zalgo was gone and Slenderman faced them all after he returned to his normal look.

"Forget this happened, and go back to the school. This will be over soon."

<> <>

"I think I'm scarred." Ben said as they all silently shuffled out of the scene.

"We all are."

"Let's just leave everything behind...including secrets." Glacia mumbled as she grabbed Harmony's arm so she can follow them.

"What we witnessed is just a figment of our imagination then?" Jeff growled as he trudged next to Scarlet. "That's crap."

"We're almost done with this whole thing anyways."

~~~~~~~~~~

IM NOT DEAD :D

I've decided that it's officially two chapters left~~~

If you haven't

ADD!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FOLLOW!

Ciao!

<Fatima the llama>