Chapter Three: Out of Chapter Titles! :D

3rd Person Pov.

Curiosity was still lingering in the air. Everything was so silent that you could hear the tiniest of twig snap or a pin drop. That was until the slender being broke it, "Now, follow me." He said in a commanding voice. They all did what was told without hesitation. He led them to a cellar, Scarlet hesitated but walked down the long stairs leading to the bottom. There was a long row of lockers each with a symbol. None were the same she felt curious to open the one with the robotic symbol on it, but kept from doing so. 'Curiosity leads to disaster.' She thought to herself. 

"Now each of you shall be assigned one, and I have made sure no one else has the ability to open them other than yourself." He continued while passing folded notes to the class. Scarlet opened the note and saw only a symbol. No it was not the robotic symbol, it was a cat. That's it. She was confused for a moment before she walked to the locker and saw its true detail.

Up close it was breath taking. Electric blue details that matched her right arm. She examined it closely and then put her palm on the cat symbol. A shock ran through her as if it was scanning her, and this happened for what seemed like a minute before the door opened. Scarlet peered inside to find a hallway, she looked back at the teacher who motioned her inside. Wavering whether to go back or slip inside she finally walked slowly through the hallway that was expanding as she walked further down. 

Finally she found a room. It was plain, dark, empty, and damp. 'What's this?' She asked walking towards a map that was hanged on the wall. It seemed like the map to the city, 'Why would I need this?' She asked herself walking out of the room and returning back to class. Everyone else experienced the same thing.

"Now this map shows you your territory." He said explaining the 'map confusion.' "Each week you will have to have a certain number of kills, no more...no less...or you fail." He continued. A smirk grew across Jeff's face. Not because he was thinking 'naughty' but simply because of the blood lust returning.

Sally was now even more curious about the two sisters. Almost too curious. She felt that she needed to get to know them one way or another. 

Harmony had the eerie feeling that she was being watched. She turned around quickly and a little girl and Ben turned their heads quickly. 'Yeaaaaahhhh that's not gonna work' she thought to herself as she starred at her map and compared it to her sister's. She sighed with relief, they had the same territories...well they are sisters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter!

You know I may move this story to Carl and Kevin's account but I haven't made up my mind. 

Well.....

ADD

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW!

BAI

~Fatima the dancing llama