Chapter Five: I Remember You....

3rd Person's Pov.

Now it was late at night, maybe three in the morning or so, Harmony and Scarlet were in fact a team so they got finished twice as quick. On their way home they 'bumbed' into Sally. 

"Hello there." Scarlet said a bit cautious, for she was about one hundred percent sure that Sally had a different territory than the two sisters. "I wanna ask you a question." The little girl spoke. Her voice was a little raspy but it still reached their ears loud and clear. "We have an answer then." Harmony and Scarlet spoke at the same time. 

"You two look familiar to me, do I look familiar to you?" She asked observing the two as she asked the question. "Wait a second..." Harmony trailed off walking towards the little girl. She moved Sally's hair out of her eyes and looked at her for a bit before her eyes widened.

"What?" Scarlet asked rushing to the two and taking a good look at Sally. "Sally?!" The two exclaimed at the same time. "That's my name..." She spoke softly. "I remember you, I held you when you were a baby, we helped you take your first steps." Scarlet spoke fast and rushed as if struggling to hold back emotions. 

"Don't you remember us?" Harmony asked but it came out as a whisper. "I dunno, what's your real names..." Sally asked now even more curious as to where this was leading to.

"I'm Hope." Scarlet said voice quivering at the remembrance of when her mother use to stroke her name and say 'you're my hope to stop humanity from going crazy.' 

"and I'm Flora." Harmony spoke about to cry when she heard her dad say 'Who's my pretty flower? You are!' in her mind. 

Sally gasped as she embraced the two in a hug, crimson tears flowing down her face. "I remember you! I missed you, I thought I lost you." She said sobbing into their shirts. "It's okay Sally, we thought we lost you too. I'm sorry we couldn't have met again sooner." Harmony said hugging the little girl tightly. 

"H-how d-did you remember me after a-all these years?" Sally said still hugging them both. "Cousins don't forget each other Sally." Scarlet said about to burst into tears as well. 

Cousins don't forget each other, family is family.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FEELS!

Oh god, that was a good chapter wasn't it?

I hope you guys liked it!

We got a glimpse of Hamony and Scarlet's past...or should I say Flora and hope?

If you haven't 

ADD

VOTE (if the feels got you and if you like the book ^.^)

Comment

and follow!

Shout out to my friend Hadeel who gave me this idea!

~Fatima the dancing llama Z(^.^)Z