Chapter Twenty-Six: "We're so stupid..."

huehue, this will be fun to visualize..

*          *    

"...And that's what happened..." Scarlet finished sighing. 

"Where the sky and ocean meet? This isn't Shakespeare damn." Mason said leaning back against the wall rubbing his forehead as he processed the new information. 

"This involves thinking, I'm not good at thinking, therefore you're on your own." Woof mumbled as she got up and walking towards the other room. 

"Woof, come back and face this like a woman!!" Mason yelled at her.

"SHUT UP, MASON. I'M DELETING PEOPLE'S RECORDS I CAN'T HEAR YOU." Woof yelled angrily obviously ticked off. 

"Where the sky...and ocean...meet? I know this, it's on the tip of my tongue..es..es." Ben muttered in deep thought as Scarlet and Jeff discussed what it meant. 

'Esss...escape? No that doesn't make sense...' Ben thought more before he started to tug at his hair. "What is it?! I know this!" 

"Ben, don't go so hard-" 

"I GOT IT!" Bed yelled pushing Jeff away from him. "IT'S AN ESCARPMENT!"

Scarlet blinked a couple of times as she stared at him. "That actually makes sense, but an escarpment? There isn't one for miles, and we only have a couple of hours." 

Jeff stood up and brushed the dust off his hoodie, "Well then we'll just have to go on a little road trip..." His eyes let up with mischief, "let's get going. Shall we?" 

*                    *

"YOU STOLE A TRUCK?!" Scarlet screamed at Jeff as he pushed her, Ben, Woof, and Mason on the red truck. 

"WELL I LIKE TRUCKS SO." Jeff yelled while running towards the driver's seat, but Mason beat him to it. 

"You have terrible eyesight, you think I'm going to let you drive?" Mason said sitting on the driver's seat while twirling the keys around his fingers. 

"How did you-" Jeff started but Mason cut him off.

"A hacker who doesn't know about his allies isn't worth his salt. Now let's get this show on the road!" He cheered starting the engine and then stepping on the gas pedal. Jeff yelled as he was thrown back onto the ground. 

"Mason, you can go faster. Time is of the essence." Woof comment making her way to the passenger seat and sat down next to him. She then looked at Mason with no expression on her face and tilted her head to the side a little, "Are you telling me this is your best?" 

"No, Kamilia," He glanced at her bored expression, "it's not, and I agree. We should go faster." Mason replied smirking as the truck went faster. 

120 miles per hour 

"That should do it. Don't hit any cars now. We can't get killed yet." 

"Have I ever failed you yet, Woof?" He asked looking back onto the road. 

"No...and never do." 

*            *              *

The truck screeched to a complete stop as they reached their destination. Scarlet walked out of the truck and looked around. 

12:00-noon

"We're here." Mason said jumping out and tossing the keys to Jeff. 

"But are they here?" Woof asked looking around.