Before CreepyPasta? Killer School.

We all know the creepypastas. Those vicious murderers that some people fear, some people hate, and even those people that think that they're kawaii and so freaking HAWT! What happened before they were the creepypastas?

What did they do after their tragic "accidents"?

*    *    *    *    *    *

"JEFF, GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OVER HERE!" Ben shouted starring at an envelope.

"Whaaaaat? This better be good!" Jeff grunted, stomping over to Ben.

"Look at this!" He replied shoving the piece of paper in his bleached face.

"What the heck..." He muttered as he read it over. 

 'Hello children,

You two have been chosen to learn at my school for "homicidal" people. I recommend you come, if you wish to survive in your new life style.

-The Operator/Slenderman'

"Sounds stupid." Jeff remarked shoving the letter back to Ben before stomping away back to his room. Ben sighed and looked at the letter over once more.

"JEFF LOOK THERE'S MORE!" He yelled again chasing after him and showing him the letter.

'By the way I bet you couldn't complete the assignments there if you tried, Jeffrey.' 

"Oh it's on, Slendy."

*    *    *    *    *    *

"SCARLET! SCARLET! WE GOT MAIL!" Harmony exclaimed running over to her sister like a cartoon character. Scarlet raised her eyebrow in confusion,

"What the hell? Why are you so excited?"

"JUST. READ IT!" She replied shoving the letter in her face. Scarlet read it over about three times before shaking her head in confusion, "How does he even know us? Or what we even do?" She mumbled before looking at her sister who was poking at her robotic arm.

"Stop." She commended, swatting her arm away.

"I'll stop if you let us both go." Harmony replied grinning.

"OKAY OKAY FINE!"

"YAHOOO!"

*    *    *    *    *    *

Little Sally starred at the letter in confusion, "What's up, Sal?" Jack (Eyeless not laughing) came up to her and ruffled her hair. She grunted and handed him the letter.

"You got this...?" He asked looking at her and back to the letter.

"It's addressed to the both of us..." She said handing him the envelope. Sure enough it did say Sally Williams and Jackson <insert his last name> on the front, but that wasn't the strange thing. Right next to it there was an oval with a red X written on top of it.

"Well Sally, looks like we're going to killer school." He said shrugging and walking back into his home; Sally following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Love it? Hate it so far? I MUST KNOW!

This new introduction rocks in my opinion. SO if you haven't

ADD

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW!

Don't forget to vote! c;

~Fatima the writing llama