Chapter Twenty-Two

"Yes or no? Are you serious right now? How can I even trust you? I don't even know you and you expect me to let my sister's life rest on the shoulder's of some KID?"

Woof shot up form her seat and stared at Scarlet; clenching her fist in anger. "At least if this was happening to me, I would've actually done something to AVOID this! This 'kid' here knows a lot more than you think and if you're going to bash me on my age, well you bet-" She cut herself off and mentally started counting to ten before she ripped this girl apart. She looked up at her friend who sat staring at the ground in silence, sighing she got up and poked his shoulder.

"Mason?" He looked up at her with his empty eyes and nodded.

"Come on. We have lots of work to do, they don't want our help." She told him kneeling down next to him.

"Wait a second. Pardon Scarlet, she's just an idiot. Everything you said about finding people is true?" Jeff cut in from curiosity.

"Yeah. It's true."

"You can help. Also...does he talk?" Jeff asked pointing to Mason who just looked at him in annoyance.

"I talk, but not all the time because I don't feel like running into jerks like you."

Jeff shook his head from the sudden response, "Excuse me? What did you just say?" He asked angrily.

"Ignore hi- I will not be ignored! Hey I don't want to be left out!" Mason shut his mouth and shook his head in frustration.

"He has three personalities in his mind. Himself-Mason, and the two little devils that show up from time to time." Woof explained putting a hand on her hip.

"You know I wouldn't be so devious if I just- you know what that was a lie I love being this w- I don't. Shut up." Mason argued with himself.

"Well devils, what are your names?" Ben asked intrigued by this situation.

"Why would I tell you? I'm Sebastian! No one cares." Mason rolled his eyes at himself and shut himself up.

"Now how about we get started on finding your sister? I'm sure this will be the challenge I've been waiting for a loooong time." Woof said grinning mischievously.

"You do know what we are dealing with right?" Scarlet asked with anger and impatience in her voice.

"Yes yes I do, and that's the only reason why I'm excited." She said as her smile grew, "Will you guys be accompanying us?" Woof asked tilting her head in curiosity.

Scarlet looked at Jeff and Ben who nodded vigorously and then glanced at Slenderman who shook his head no.

"We're coming."

Woof laughed and smiled at the three, "Goo-"

"Actually, I have a deal for you three." Slenderman stated, "If you can bring back Glacia and Harmony, then you all will finish killer school for good."

They all nodded and smiled at the deal-the school was a pain and was hell for them.

"As I was saying..." Woof continued, "Good,"

"Now the hunt begins."

~~~~~~~~~~~

*raises hand* Do you guys hate the fact that the plot kind of changed from being about a killer school? I wanted to be original and I thought that if I kept giving them tasks then the story would become very boring and lose interest...

Other than that. Thank you guys for the votes! We're almost at 300! *squeals*

If you haven't

Add!

Vote!

Comment your opinion!

And follow!

Bye bye~

|Fatima the llama|