Chapter Eight: Oh dear Zalgo...*shakes head*

Sally's Pov. ((DAMN RIGHT THAT WAS UNEXPECTEEEEEED))

"STOP!" A voice shouted and we all freezed as Slenderman teleported in. His faceless face was a bit red...I'm guessing he's mad.

"ZALGO YOU WILL NOT TRICK MY STUDENTS!" He yelled pushing us back with one of his many tenedrils.

"What are you talking about? I was merely making an offer, Slendy." The de- I mean Zalgo replied calmly his back to a tree. Slendy..I like that.

"I know your plans, Zalgo. Don't try weaseling out of this one," Slendy shot back immediately making Zalgo raise an eyebrow.

"Weaseling? Don't think of me as Laughing Jack, Slendy. You have no power over me and I intend to keep it that way. Tsk, what would the council say?" He mocked and then vanished into thin air leaving the grass he was standing on crippled.

"Children, you mustn't trust that man. He'll promise you something great and then go back on his word, trapping you in his grasp. Do you understand?" Slendy asked us faceless facepalming.

"Yes, sir!" We replied and then he teleported away.

"So Sally, where do you stay?" Scarlet or otherwise known as Hope asked me. "I stay with Eyeless Jack, my friend." I reply.

"Introducing me to your little friends huh Sally?" I heard a fam- ah fudge it!

"Jack, I didn't know you were here." I said watching him step out into the moonlight.

"Well I am, so you two know who I am, but who are you?" He asked and I could see just a little smirk from the side of his mask.

"I am Harmony." Flora told him her fake name.

"I am Scarlet." Hope also told him her fake name.

"Are you three sisters?" He asked slightly his voice hinting with confusion.

"They are my cousins!" I said happily hugging them again.

I wonder what he's thinking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so short >.<

Sorry...

If you haven't

ADD

VOTE ((My goal is to have 50 when the book ends...lets do it!))

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK E.J IS THINKING!

AND FOLLOW!

BYE!

~Fatima the llama