Chapter 28 (M)

A/N: Please listen to the YouTube video for this part. I felt it encompasses what I wanted to impart about Jinkook in this au.
😙💖

Seokjin's POV

I step out of the luxury yacht that my poppy has reserved for us and gaze at the vast ocean. It's been four days of absolute bliss having him in my arms without interuptions. Usually, we have our angel Seoyeonie to see to and then the twins, with their never-ending needs; also work and its ups and downs.

But now, it's just us

But now, it's just us. It's simply heaven. I wish we could just stay out here but sadly, we have to return to reality tomorrow. I'm so grateful to him for doing this. I really needed this without knowing that I did.

I turn to gaze at his perfect form, wrapped in a twisting of the sheets. Somehow I really lucked out with him. I never knew what love meant until that fateful day when he threw caution to the winds and approached me at the kissing booth.

He set us on a course that spans 25 years of our lives with bittersweet memories and 3 beautiful children. I could never thank him enough for giving me my greatest blessings in life.

I watch as he stirs in his slumber. He's so sexy, I can't take my eyes off of him. I sip on my glass of wine and eye him playfully. His eyes scan the room before falling on me. He smiles lightly, his eyes, still full of sleep.

"Babe....come to bed," he pats the space next to him. Who am I to deny my lover what he wants? I make my way towards him, my eyes raking him hungrily with so much passion and need.

🔞

I nuzzle his neck, biting down on the soft, sweet flesh, marking him as mine. He groans and it spurs me on. I pinch down on his perky nipples, lapping at them with my tongue. He moans louder and I groan into his neck. The sounds he makes, drives me crazy.

"Babe....." He breathes huskily, his hands intertwining in my hair. He closes his eyes and revels in the pleasure I give him.

My tongue moves down his neck, sucking and bruising a path to his chest. His moans get louder and he bucks his hips. I feel his cock getting harder, searching for some friction. I smile cheekily. My hand finds his erection and I stroke him, causing him to arch off the bed.

I don't need to prepare him much as he's already stretched from our previous session. My other hand teases his rim, while I stroke his cock faster.

"Fuck! Babe!" He screams out, his pretty cock, leaking pre-cum. I can't resist it and kneel down to take it into my mouth, licking and tasting him. As my mouth works on his erection, he grasps at my hair, pulling and tugging on it in ecstasy. His moans turn to groans and then to growls as I bring him to the brink of exploding.

"Aaaah. ......aaaaah.......JIN!!!! I'm gonna cum love!" He screams out before exploding down my throat.

Fuck! He tastes amazing. I swallow every last drop, milking him with my lips as he rides out his high. His skin is flushed and his breathing becomes erratic. I lean up to capture his lips in a deep and satisfying kiss that leaves us both breathless.

I stare into his eyes as I pin his hands over his head. He doesn't look away as I reach for the cuffs and click them in place. It was his idea to use toys, I'm just complying. His eyes go wide and I smirk as he watches me, waiting for what I will do next.

I flip him over and smack his ass cheeks. He yelps and I smile wickedly. I love every sound that comes out of his beautiful mouth. I push his head into the pillow, and lift his ass up, balancing his weight on his knees. He groans lightly.

I line myself up to his gaping hole, placing butterfly kisses to his rim. He moans loudly. So I push my tongue inside, licking and sucking on his hole. His moans are smothered by the pillow. I continue this torture for a good five minutes until I feel his cock hardening. I stroke him gently before lining up my cock to his sweetness and pushing in.

He groans crazily, unable to use his hands to grip onto anything. I thrust into him, harder. "God baby! How are you still so tight for me?" I moan in pleasure as I thrust into him faster, all the while, stroking his cock to a rhythm and pacing my thrusts. His body jerks and I pull out before slamming back into him.

He screams out as he explodes in my hand. I unclip his hands and turn him to the side, capturing his lips with my own as I continue to thrust into him from behind.

"Oh God baby! Fuck! I love you. I love you so much," I whisper into his ear as I continue to grind into his sweet hole. He was made for me. I grip onto his chest tighter, stroking his cock again.

"No ..... please .... no! Too much babe!" I know he's oversensitive right now but I can't help myself. I'm so close to my own release....

A few more thrusts and I orgasm violently into him. Fuck! That was amazing. I kiss his nape softly and caress his cheeks.

He turns to face me, placing his head on my chest and gazing into my eyes wordlessly. He's the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. I capture his lips and plunge my tongue into his mouth, moving and grinding against him. He moans again. Oh! Are we ready for the next round already?

f i n

************************************

So my beloved Jinkook has finally come to an end and I'm so sad but also looking forward to writing the sequel....yep! You read that right. The story continues in the next chapter. I hope you will support me in the next stage of their lives....

I purple you 💜

Always....

************************************

Love Swty 😙