Chapter 13

Soft moans escaped his lips. He felt his heart begin to beat faster. An array of emotions passed within his mind and heart. All he knew was that he had found heaven. In this moment, nothing else mattered. Not his past, his present nor the uncertainty of the future. His world and everything that was forbidden, forgotten....

Jeon Jungkook was born into wealth. At a young age, he was taught the value of money and status. So when he went against tradition and violated every rule his family had ever set down, Jeon Jungkook knew there would be repercussions. He didn't care either way. He loved Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin, a boy from a middle class home. An intelligent go-getter. He knew he was destined for greatness. Growing up, he was never short of anything. He had two loving parents and a happy home, filled with everything a growing child would ever need.

The Jeons and the Kims had been family friends for years. When Jungkook was born late to Jeon Jang-mi she didn't take it well. Her days of child bearing, she had thought, were over but nature had other plans for her hence the little Jeon found himself in the company of the Kims more often than not. They had a son the same age as Jungkook, Seokjin. The two boys became inseparable, as was only natural.

Jungkook knew he loved Seokjin dearly when he was 16. He knew in his heart, there was no one else for him. So when he turned 18, he confessed his love for Jin, knowing that he owned his heart already. When Jin reciprocated his love, Jungkook would have died happily.

When they both turned 20, they expressed their love for each other in the most natural way they knew, they made love for the first time. Jungkook's world fell apart a few weeks later when his father told him he was to be married to the heir of the Kang family, Kang Min Jee.

The two lovers cried their hearts out for there was no way out of this misery. By birth, Jungkook was honour bound to fulfil his mother's dying wish and conclude the family's joint financial status or risk losing everything.

The news of the engagement spread like wildfire. Busan was alight with the impending nuptials. The couple could see no way out of the end of this misery. Seokjin cried for days. His friend Choi Mina became his source of comfort. She offered a way out of his problems and Seokjin was tempted to take it. For the sake of his love, for the sake of his family, he would do anything.

The betrayal of Jungkook, set the seal on their relationship and Seokjin didn't look back. He loved his little family and he would do anything to protect them, including sacrificing his love for Jungkook. So in turn, Seokjin betrayed the love of his life.

What followed was a catasrophe of mammoth proportions. Jungkook's mother didn't live to see her child marry. The company folded even though Jungkook eventually married Min Jee. He was trapped in a life of servitude to his wife.

☆☆☆☆☆

Present Day

"Don't fucking look at me Jungkook!" Seokjin warned.

"Why? I see myself reflected in your eyes. So who's looking at who?"

Seokjin downed his drink. He didn't plan on drinking any more but being alone with Jungkook in the bar, had begun to work on his resolve.

"You better go easy on your liquor Seokjin, or have you forgotten just how much trouble you can get into after your mind gets fucked?!"

"Don't fucking condescend me and pretend to know me!"

Jungkook threw his hands up in the air in defeat. He never thought he'd see the day when his Seokjin would treat him like a lesser mortal. He rounded on him, after he heard him grunt.

"Fuck you Seokjin! I was just concerned about you. But I see I'm wasting my time." He got up and was about to walk out of the bar, when he felt a warm hand tugging on his arm,  spinning him back. He landed flush against Seokjin's chest, who snaked his hands onto his back and held him tight, their noses almost touching.

Jungkook's breath hitched and his cheeks flushed a crimson colour. Jin leaned in and placed his quivering, thick lips against his and kissed Jungkook with a passion they had both long forgotten. Jin's hold tightened on him, and Jungkook could feel his arousal through his pants.

He continued to place kitten licks onto Jungkook's bottom lip then leaned in to his ear and whispered, "If anyone will be doing any fucking, it will be me fucking you." Jungkook wilted like a wallflower at the sensations that Jin was arousing in him. Long forgotten memories of his touch on Jungkook's skin, made him weak at the knees. And in that moment Seokjin knew, he still had the power to ruin him.

"You wanna get out of here?" He whispered.

Jungkook had lost the power of speech. He nodded his head vigourously holding on to Seokjin for support. All it took was one kiss and he was ruined. One touch and he lost the capacity for all rational thought.

Seokjin threw some money on the table for their drinks and held Jungkook tightly by his hips, guiding him out of the bar to his car. He pushed him against the car door and devoured his lips again. Pinning him with his body, he pushed his head back and sucked a stripe up his neck, breathing heavily.

"Fuck! I want you right now!"

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked into the love of his life's eyes.

"Ruin me Jin."

That was enough for Seokjin to open the car door and shove Jungkook inside. He couldn't drive away fast enough.

"Your place or mine?" Seokjin asked.

"Yours."

Days later, Seokjin was still unable to recall how he had safely driven to his house without hitting another car or a pedestrian.

He parked his car and leaned over, capturing Jungkook's lips with his own. He pulled his head to him, hungry for more. With heaving breaths, Seokjin jumped out of the car and ran over to Jungkook's side. He pulled the door open, and threw him over his shoulder, making his way into his house.

************************************

A story unfolds....slowly

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll.

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘