Chapter 22

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Jimin squealed.

Jungkook looked at Jin for help, who just chuckled some more. Taehyung was laughing quietly into his appa's shoulder. The scene unfolding in front of them was one akin to the kdramas that they both enjoyed watching.

"Jiminie.....I thought you would be happy. Taehyunggie is happy. Why aren't you?" Jungkook was saddened by his son's reaction.

Jimin huffed. "I don't see how this is something to be happy about. What were you thinking? Both of you? I mean, you didn't consider that you have 16, almost 17 year old boys?! And we're smack bang in the middle of a trial that every single person on the planet is watching right now!"

Jungkook was almost in tears while Jin and Taehyung tried to keep a straight face. Jin eventually decided that Jungkook had had enough.

"Minie, I think your papa can only handle so much right now. He's very emotional. So ease off for a bit please." Jin said.

"But appa, these are the type of things you both are going to have to face. I was just trying to show him. He has to toughen up if he is ready to face everyone." Jimin reasoned.

"Wait just a damn minute! You...you were testing me?! I hate you all!" Jungkook began to cry. He truly was an emotional wreck right now. His hormones were all over the place.

"Poppy....we're sorry," Jin said, placing a soft kiss on his nose. "But Minie is right. The press and the public will dissect us. We all need to toughen up."

Jungkook sniffed

Jungkook sniffed. "I want waffles now!" He demanded.

"Okay my babies. I'll get right on it! Taehyung, come help appa in the kitchen."

Taehyung followed his appa, but bent down to kiss his papa on his cheeks first. "I love you papa. Don't stress. We love our little baby brother or sister already."

Jungkook smiled happily but turned his gaze on Jimin and huffed, pouting heavily.

"Aaaah papa!" Jimin said, snuggling into Jungkook. "You can't be angry with me....I'm your first baby afterall," Jimin tried to placate his father. "Besides, I was acting. Appa made me do it!"

"That's an absolute lie poppy!" Jin screamed from the kitchen. "I would never do that!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up and bring my waffles already! I don't trust the both of you. Only my Taehyunggie loves me the most," Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung whooped in the kitchen. "Yes papa! I'm the only one that loves you here. They're both evil."

"Here you are, your highness." Jin settled the plate of waffles in front of Jungkook with a flourish.

"I want syrup and honey and ice cream too," he smiled cutely.

"Anything for you my love," Jin said, kissing Jungkook.