Chapter 10

A/N: Triple update because I love you all so much 😙💞😗

Jungkook's POV

Twenty years ago I fell in love with the only person I will ever love my whole life. My Jinnie. I'd known him since we were babies. From play-school to kindergarten, upper middle school to junior high, Seokjin was my best friend in the whole wide world.

When we got to high school, that's when I realised that my feelings for him were more than just 'friends'. I had been fighting an internal battle with myself for a long time and losing badly. I was afraid. What if he didn't think of me in the same way? Would I ruin our friendship?

These and many other questions plagued my mind for two full years until the evening of our school fair. When I saw Jin standing behind the Kissing Booth, my body moved of it's own volition. My mind focused on only one thought, Jin's sultry lips. I knew it was now or never. We would soon be choosing colleges and we might never see each other again. I couldn't wrap my head around that.

I had to act now even if he rejected me, I would still know that he was my Jin, my first kiss. When our lips touched, I felt like the whole world had spiralled and disappeared with only the two of us existing in a time warp. In that moment I knew, I could never live without him.

After that day, life became very different for the two of us. We were already inseparable but now we became more than that; the air that we both craved, to live, to survive. Our friends settled into our new relationship quite easily. According to them, they had all seen it coming. Apparently, we two were the only oblivious ones.

If I loved Jin before that day, I don't know what I felt after he asked me to be his boyfriend. A new and exciting chapter had begun in our lives. All too soon the threat of heartache stood on the horizon, watching us, waiting, biding its time to crush our hearts.

😢😢😢

Two impetuous boys POV

Taehyung and Jimin were in complete shock. They never expected this from their meddling. They began to question whether they had done the right thing afterall.

After their chat with Jimin's gomo, the two boys went for a walk in the park nearby to clear their thoughts. They had a lot to absorb. They sat on a park bench, deep in thought.

"Jiminie, I think we have caused our fathers a lot of pain. We should apologise."

"Are you crazy Tae! They will kill us!"

"Well it's better than my appa thinking that your dad planned all this! It's not fair! He didn't do anything. It was us!"

"No way Tae! We can solve this. I know we can. I have faith in us. Tae-ah, we saw their pain and hatred for each other but we haven't seen their love yet. We can bring them back together. We just need more information than what gomo knew."

Jimin was now pacing back and forth. It was making Taehyung dizzy just watching him. He pressed his fingers against his temples and closed his eyes, listening to Jimin.

"Jiminie....how are we going to find out what happened to them without them knowing that we know about them?"

"Wow! That's a mouthful Taehyung-ah!"

"Gaah! You know what I mean Jiminie!" Taehyung blushed.

"I know my poppet. I think I have an idea!" He squeezed Taehyung's cheeks.