Handle It- ChanceTheSlumpGod

Chance wasn't even sure when this imminent crush for Stokeley started, but it surely wasn't love at first sight. Stokeley barely noticed him for them to even be considered friends. Well, that could've been him overreacting but truthfully he wasn't even sure. They spoke in class sometimes, and when their group of friends clashed they may have shared a few words. But even that wasn't gauranteed. Chance had liked the other for so long it was almost ridiculous how not once the stars alligned for their paths to cross. It was all Chance's fault really. While the other wasn't even thinking to give the christian teen a glance, the mentioned was imagining in any way to ask the male out on a proper date.

It was some different shit now that he was driving the short distance to the boys house. In such a short amount of time he had been out of state with him, sleept in the same bed as him, and kissed him, of course. During the short commute, Chance couldn't help his mind to wander off. If this was a book or a movie he would label the possible following events a dream come true, but this shit was undoubtedly real and he would make sure to savor every moment until it ended.

But along with these thoughts came the negativity in his head that proposed the possibility of himself being just a rebound and nothing more. It was a hurtful thought, one that brought a slight frown to the always bright male's face so he pushed it away as far as possible. He liked the Stokeley before he improved his attitude, but the weight and character development just made him way more attractive then before. Even though he lost all that weight, he was still a little bit heavier than freshman year Stokeley which he still remembered to be built very stick like. His current weight made him very appealing. A lot of ass to grab.

His moments of thought were cut short when he recognized the familiar street. He pulled his phone from the aux cord connected through the center console and sent out a quick text to Stokeley saying he was close. He didn't wait for a reply as he shut his phone off and climbed out of his Tesla truck. It was assumed Stokeley's parents weren't home since most of the lights were out in the house and no car was in the driveway. Chance opted for knocking softly on the closed white door, which quickly swung open to reveal the shorter. He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt and some black sweatpants, surprisingly free of his durag and letting his dreads lay down over his forehead. Unlike the Stokeley he heard speak big talk to him over the phone, the male in front of him was quiet for a moment before speaking first.

"Hi," Stokeley breathed out, standing stock still in front of a hallway light he must have flicked on to get to the door.

Chance smiled softly, licking his bottom lip as he took in the male in front of him. This male that he had seen almost everyday in the year during high school and fell for him with barely talking to him. It was so bullshit. No, some actual simp shit. However, he was good at playing it off and being casual when the time came for it. It was Omar who he couldn't play the pretend game with. It was true they were quite good friends and hung out often, he gave Omar his secret and the lightskin male had kept it. That would undeniably surprising if the others found out that Omar Pineiro could be capable of such act.

"Hey yourself." The older replied, unable to stop the slight kick of his heart when brushing past the male to get inside. It was neat, clean and collected without being bare. He turned to the other, a playful tug of his lips brightening his features. "But I see you cleaned, you know I'm not the co-" He was cut off with soft lips encasing his own, warming him up and shutting down his thoughts. It reminded him of the soft kiss in the penthouse, sweetened and amplified by pure emotion but this was different now. Even though Stokeley hadn't been really there toknow, then the kiss was littered with sadness, shame, and the desperate need to forget Darold completely.

Chance had never imagined them being close like this but after that first kiss his heart was set on Stokeley so hard any touch was needed and significant. This kiss was wanton, powerful and any thought of him ever being a rebound melted away. His armed wound tight around the man's waist, pulling him close into his chest until there was no other space left to fill. Stokeley clasped his fingers at the back of his neck, gripping him close. The tip of his tongue ran along his bottom lip, urging for him to let him inside the heat of his mouth but the other foolishly denied him, engaging in the cute little tug of war for dominance they had.

He wasn't lying. It was cute to see the other try. Chance's hand reached down, easily slipping into the back of his sweatpants, taking a firm grip of his ass. It caused the male before him to gasp in surprise, opening his mouth long enough for Chance to slide his tongue in and explore his mouth. Tonight Stokeley would be his and vise versa, up until it was decided that Chance was no longer wanted and truthfully that was fine. Between them a fierce and starved desperation stirred, only being fanned and fed as their fingers dug into one another to tear off clothes. They stumbled through the dim lighting until basically falling over each other to get to a bedroom that had been perfectly stained with Stokeley's scent. Chance could only imagine they looked like a pair of goddamn fools.

Stripped down to just their underwear, Stokeley made the move of pushing the church boy into the charcoal grey bedsheets. The pace of their movements slowed down a tad, both of them panting to replenish the air they lost kissing one another. "I already.. uh did the stretching thing already.." The jamaican male huffed out, embarrassment clear in his tone. A laugh rung out loudly in the air, Chance losing his utter self control of himself causing him to be sharply slapped in the arm. "Is this the nigga who said he was going to top me?" He changed their positions right before the next hit could come

"Shut up and please fuck me." Stokeley groaned, pulling Chance into an embrace between his legs and reaching out to snag something from the nightstand next to his bed. He presented lube to chance with a sheepish look, even if he was stretched already males never in their lives would make their own lubricant.

That would in fact be a very different story.

Chance grinned, removing his underwear and taking the bottle to spread a good amount on the boys hole. A new need had entered the energy between them ands the older could no longer waut to enter his practical lifelong crush. He sat up, leaning over Stokeley who only gave him lust filled looks and a flushed expression. The man that he was so beautiful he could only pause, staring at his face while Stokeley festered in arousal and soon anxious impatience. "Chance stop playi- FUCK!" Chance groaned lowly as the surprise of his entering caused the other to clench around him like a vice but he had been waiting for this moment. The labeled 'Chruch Boy' did not go slow, he was not gentle or waited. Chancelor Bennett continued to fuck the boy below him like it was a life or death situation.

Stokeley himself could only wheeze to catch his breath, moaning into the darkness of his bedroom as he clung to Chance as if he was gonna disperse into nothing. They were connected and the younger couldn't remember the last time he had good sex ands Chance was good. More than good actually and when their lips got pressed in the midst of their tangled bodies Stokeley was sure he was gonna run out of oxygen and die. However, with this feeling came the action of wrapping his legs around Chance, pressing his heel into his lower back to get him deeper. Surprisingly Chance knew how to touch him, how to made him feel involved and have some form of power and he liked that.

Every second in that room that night, touching Chance or just talking, was a second melting away every thought of Darold, and soon the pain that came when he left.