Pick Me Up- Slumpferg

shit is also a behind the scene chapter from Genius. of course you can read it as a stand alone though

enjoy part one

-

After Kyle went into a coma, and after he was forced to go back home things had changed a little for Stokeley. Things had shifted in the group too. The once sickeningly active groupchat was now filled with a tension but a security that some people wanted to reserve. People like him, Frank, Jahseh, and Tyler. He knew Gazzy would be trying his hardest to help out as well, but Omar was a bigger obstacle in his life he had to overcome. Their group had cracked, but they tried their best to be together. It was like the first split of their group, but unlike the first time, this time it was purely drama and life mishaps. To cope on his own, Stokeley had picked up a lifestyle change he had needed for a long time.

He had began working out in the early morning, and scrubbing his skin raw afterwards in the shower. Daily. He just didn't want to feel sweaty or dirty when going to school, or be constantly joked on for his weight. No matter how his friends clowned on him all the time for being unsanitary and fat. A change of routine felt good for him anyways. Frustrating and a little hard to get used to but still good.

That and over the few weeks he had been losing his appetite, just not feeling the fast foods he used to like. The male had been losing weight fast, so the task at hand of getting to a healthier size felt easy. He made sure to check up on Miles anytime after school though, for they were still close no matter what. They often facetimed at night, because understandably the red haired male couldn't sleep like he used to. In that time he had actually learned something new about Miles, that being he had nightmares often and could only sleep if Kyle was in bed with him. Stokeley knew the two were perfect for each other from the start, even when his brain was filled with his relationship with Jahseh and his 'positivity'.

It was hard to think a few weeks ago he felt so fucked up. He remembered being rolled up in his bed covers, no durag, and drowning in his many sweatsuits even though it was a rising eighty five degrees Fahrenheit outside. The sadness and anger he had for Jahseh had diminished the same time it appeared, especially when seeing Jahmier was in the picture. As long as Jah was happy he was too. They were still friends, and Stokeley refused to switch up because of a high school relationship. Yes, it hurt a lot. But still, worse things will hurt throughout life.

Anyways, Stokeley's outlook on life changed. That or he was going through a longterm identity crisis.

He had to go back to school, that was the bottom line when he called his mom. And he was wanted back home, because even if she didn't want to admit it his mom missed him at the house. Lounging around and drinking all her fucking bottled water.

So in a few days time he made his way home, let her kiss up on him and cuss him out a little before he went to his room and waited for the following school day. Fast forward, he had been back for three days and Darold had started blowing up his phone. He didn't know why but he had begun to entertain the attention Darold always gave him when he was with Miles. Somehow he was able to talk him out of coming to Ventura, but Stokeley could tell he was on thin ice with the man.

He had no idea how to feel about Ferg's possessive attributes, or need to always wanna know of his location. They hadn't been out in public together yet but they.. chatted. In reality, Darold was sweet to him but Stokeley knew he wouldn't be topping him. He had never bottomed before, for anyone and never saw himself doing such. Frankly he was fucking nervous about the topic.

These days Stokeley had been ghosting him you could say. Not on purpose, he just felt busy all the time and wasn't really focused on his phone. Unless it was to talk to Miles, who was now his deemed best friend. Darold would have to wait his turn to get his attention he guessed.