Thats Horny- TylerFlex

After their little interview Tyler and Aston had had, the two were visiting each other a lot more often. Any time Tyler was in town he would stop by the studio and it would usually end up in the two having sex. He wasn't going to lie; he really enjoyed Aston's company and him as a person. They hadn't seen each other in a few weeks and Tyler was starting to get antsy.

Aston wasn't answering any of his calls or texts. Tyler would like to think it's because he was busy but from what he saw on social media, Aston was on vacation. And it kind of irritated him that Aston only talked to him when he wanted something from him. Tyler sat on his tour bus, scrolling through his social media with a clear upset expression gracing his features. Jasper noticed his upset friend and poked him. "What's got your panties in a twist T?" He asked and Tyler sighed. "Aston been ignoring me." He mumbled and Jasper raised an eyebrow. "You still hung up over that nigga? I thought y'all was like a one and done type thing." He responded and that only seem to hurt Tyler's feelings more. He turned away from his friend and kept looking on his phone. Jasper sighed and opened up his phone and went straight to his contacts. Finding Astons number, he got up walked away and called it.

It rung a few times before Aston finally picked up. "Yo." He said and Jasper rubbed his temples before talking. "What's going on between you and T dude. Buddy been in a depressive state for the last week and he said you're ignoring him." He stated and Aston immediately felt guilty. If he were being honest he kind of caught feelings for Tyler, and he was avoiding him because he felt as if Tyler only wanted him for sex. "Shit man, I just been caught up and haven't had time to get in contact with him. Ain't nothing wrong with him I just been busy." He lied and Jasper rolled his eyes. "Yeah cut the shit nigga what's really going on." He dead panned and Aston sighed. "Real shit? I really like the dude. Ion think he likes me like that so I don't want to sit here in be in this one sided ass friendship. I just need some time to lose feelings for him and I think I'll be good." Aston answered and Jasper looked over at T who was currently on Astons Instagram page.

"This might surprise you, but I'm pretty sure T has a fat crush on you too. Nigga looks at your page every day and talks about you all the damn time. It's honestly annoying." He said and Astons eyes lit up as a smile appeared on his face. "Quit lying man." He cheesed and Jasper looked at his phone and turned the call into a face time. Aston accepted it and looked at the camera. Jasper flipped the camera over and showed Tyler sitting comfortably on the couch with his phone in his hand. You could see his screen and like Jasper said, he was scrolling through Astons account like it was a daily ritual. Aston got this giddy feeling in his stomach as he realized that Tyler actually has feelings back.

"Where's y'all next concert at?" He asked and Jasper flipped the camera on him. "Atlanta, come through." He said and Aston nodded his head before saying good bye. He hung the phone up and got up from where he was sitting and stretched. "Thank god I'm in Miami." He muttered as he walked back into his hotel room and started packing his shit. He was upset that he didn't get to enjoy his vacation days at the resort but he was about to go see Tyler, how could he be mad? And if anything he'll come back at a later and date and this time WITH Tyler.

Tyler wasn't feeling the concert tonight. He wasn't in the mood to perform and doing anything really, but he didn't want to disappoint his fans. So he was hoping they wouldn't pick up on him not being so into the show. He looked at his neon green suit and fixed his wig. He loved IGOR it's just sometimes wearing that damn wig was frustrating. He huffed and made sure his inhaler was in his pocket before going on stage to perform.

Somehow he managed to do a lot better than he did most shows and everyone had a blast. He was tired to say the least after performing for so many hours. He walked back to the green room; drenched in sweat. He hated being sweaty it felt so dirty and unhealthy. He grabbed a rag and wiped his face off before yanking the sweaty wig off and tossing it somewhere. Lionel would probably pick it up and take care of it like he always does. He practically collapsed onto the couch and let out a tired breath. He just wanted to go to sleep but they had to travel some more and Tyler was pretty sure he had an interview.

"That was quite the performance. I'm impressed!" A voice said with a chuckle and Tyler tiredly looked up to see who it was. Aston stood in front of him; sporting an IGOR hoodie and holding the wig goodie bag in his hands. Tyler squinted as he looked up at the older man; maybe he was sleep deprived because there was no way Aston was standing right in front of him. "Mm. Thanks." He muttered and laid out on the couch. Aston chuckled as he noticed how tired Tyler was and moved his legs so he could sit down. "Tyler, it's Aston. You better wake ya ass up for I tear it up." He chuckled and Tyler opened an eye and looked at him. Aston didn't look like a hallucination anymore; he was really there. Tyler sat up and immediately hugged him. He buried his face in the crook of Astons neck and Aston laughed as he hugged back.

"Missed me?" He jokes and Tyler said nothing as he took in the scent of the older mans cologne. Aston let out a satisfied sighed as he rubbed Tyler's back and held him in his arms. After a few moments of just sitting there, Tyler finally let go of him and looked at Aston with tired eyes. "I thought you like hated me or something." He said sadly and Aston shook his head. "I could never, you're too cute to hate." He flirted and Tyler snickered as he rolled his eyes. "I do want to talk to you about that though." Aston said seriously as he looked Tyler in the eyes. Tyler felt his heart beat speed up as Aston got ready to speak. "Now I know I've been avoiding you, and I don't mean to. But I need some clearance on a few things you know?" He kept talking and Tyler nodded his head and let Aston continue.

"I'm not good with talking about my feelings but I know that I really like you. And at first I felt you only wanted to hang with me because of sex and that's it. And I don't really go for that. But after talking to some of your friends I realize you aren't like that. And I was maybe wondering we could give this dating scene a try?" He said and Tyler blinked as he processed everything that Aston just said. The inner troll in him felt the urge to pop and say something. And it did.

"Nah." He dead panned and Aston looked visibly hurt. He let go of Tyler and awkwardly coughed as Tyler just had a blank stare. "Um, shit uh I'm not sure what to say." He said with an awkward laugh. He stood to leave before Tyler even realized what he said. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I'm so used to fucking around with people I just do it naturally." Tyler called out as he grabbed Aston's hand. Aston was just confused at this point. "What I meant to say is yes. Yes I'll be your boyfriend. Yes I'll go on dates with you, concerts anything." He said with a smile and Aston felt a smile creep up on his face. "Oh thank god I really thought I just got straight up rejected in the worst way." He said with a sigh of relief. Tyler apologized again before Aston kissed him passionately.

The two kissed for what felt like eons when Tyler finally pulled away to catch his breathe. "I've been wanting to do that for the longest." Aston said; his eyes low. Tyler smirked. "Well now we can do that all the time." He purred and looked over at the green room door. Aston didn't need to be told twice on what to do. He ran over; locked the door and quickly threw his hoodie off. "I'm bout to fuck yo guts up lil boy." Aston growled and Tyler raised an eyebrow at him. "I would love that. But can you do one thing?" He said with a devious grin as Aston rubbed his hands up and down his sides. "Mm, what is it?"

"Can you wear my wig while you fuck me?"

"Tyler."

"Sorry AHAHA!"