Back Home- BabyKane

" a trapper turned rapper been losing my plays cuz i've been out of town for a week (damn) "

-

Omniscient

Jonathon, after his tour, had been advised to take a break. It had been a long tour, and after his handsy incident with his bodyguard it seemed to get longer. There was a slight tension between the two consenting adults, but Kane continued to do what he always did when they were out. The rapper still felt as safe as always with Kane, and even with the slight unsureness he felt in the male's presence it seemed like they were closer in some sense. After the fact he was also allowed to get out of his hotel room more and explor in the following states.

He knew that mountain built fucker could pull some strings and let him out.

Now though, the tours and shows were over and he was now back at home in Texas where his heart was. He picked up his daughter for a few days and went out with her, for his babygirl's smile when he came back after a long trip had to have been the best gift ever. He couldn't love anyone more than her, and made sure to mention her in some song lyrics and freestyles to make that fact public. But soon, their time together had ended when he dropped her off for the last time for a few weeks. In the later days of his trip home he would be getting in the studio, and linking up with his niggas but for right now he had to relax.

In one of his classic outfits of some basketball shorts and a hoodie he plopped down on the couch and checked his emails and texts. Thankfully, there wasn't much there so he moved over to social media. Recently though things had been a little weird on Instagram. Everyone had been asking if him and Khalick were together based on his last few instagram stories. Some even saying they wholeheartedly 'shipped' them together, whatever that meant. Most times he ignored the DM requests popping up on his screen but his eyes couldn't help but scan over a few. It was weird. Personally he thought Khalick was too young, or if anything too immature. Yes, it was only four years physically but he couldn't be with a nigga like the younger romantically. He was a calm but stunting ass nigga himself, and he just wanted someone to match that energy if not override it. He didn't want a hype man, he was his own hype man.

The more he scrolled mindlessly through the stories of the few people thirty-four people he followed the more he got disinterested in social media, but before he could fully get off his phone he got to Kane's page. He had forced Kane to take his own break too since they weren't running all over the country anymore, or for now. On his story Kane was seen sporting Men's Fashionova, that extremely fit him well, and sticking to his daily workout regimen. That nigga was approximately four hundred pounds of pure muscle mass. Anyone could see why Jonathan felt so safe when they flew out to places he couldn't even name on his own.

On a whim, his finger swiped his screan to close the app and went to FaceTime. He tapped the camera under Kane's name and licked his lip as his device rung in his hand.

This nigga better not be at the gym, he go to that bitch three times a day on god, He ranted in his head, rolling his eyes slightly before the phone beeped in signaling that the receiver of said phone call had picked up.

After it connecting, he was soon looking at Kane's bottom grills and signature beard. Even over the phone he seemed appealing and Jonathan shivered. "What you want lil' boy?" Kane said in the receiver, seeming like he was in the car by himself. There seemed to see some bags in the backseat so he just assumed the man went clothes shopping, or picking some free stuff he seemed to get. Recently, a small spat had started between the two based on Jonathan's muscle mass. He had made a story about his workouts and Kane simply said nothing about him had changed.

For that, he said fuck you. He had grown muscularly in the past few days. Fuck him, he was his own hype man like said before.

"Its day seven nigga, put respect on my name." He said playfully, pulling his hood over his head after running his hand over the faded haircut. Kane only laughed deeply at his exclamation and it made something warm in the pit of his stomach stir before hitting him straight to his groin.