4X- Dastunna

Jonathan was tired, he had been in London all day doing interviews. How he managed to do 10 interviews in a day he had no idea. But he didn't want to do anything else besides go back to the hotel and go to sleep. He scrolled through his phone while their Uber drove them back to the hotel. Kane sat next to him with a tired look on his face. "What's the game plan for tomorrow?" Kane asked as he yawned and Jonathan looked up from his phone. He shrugged.

"I don't know, I think more interviews maybe? We'll find out tomorrow morning. They don't be telling me anything anymore." He said and Kane nodded his head. They got back to the hotel and left, Jonathan thanked the Uber driver and tiredly went to the elevator. When they got on their floor Jonathan wished Kane good night and unlocked his room and flopped on to his bed. He let out a satisfied sigh and nearly drifted off until his phone started ringing.

Jonathan groaned and sat up before grabbing his phone. "Who the fuck is calling me right now." He grumbled and read the caller I.D and a smile graced his features. He pressed the answer button and smiled at the light skin boy in the camera. "Hey bae." He purred and Khalick smiled. "How was yo day?" Jonathan asked and Khalick shrugged and laid back on his make shift bed.

"We just been traveling and shit, Zacc had an interview and I did a small meet and greet because show got canceled last night." He explained as he showed the camera to a sleeping Zacc on the couch on the tour bus. Jonathan nodded. "What about you?" He asked and Jonathan scratched his chin. "Same old bullshit, hella interviews and shit. I got them to play one of our songs on the radio so that's good." He said and Khalick smiled. Jonathan propped his phone up and figured he should change.

He took his shirt off and Khalick watched silently. "I miss you." He said quietly and Jonathan looked at him as he put a white tank top on. "I miss you too baby, ima be home soon aight?" He reassured him and Khalick huffed. "Okay but I like I want you with me now." He said with a pout and Jonathan chuckled. "You too cute to be whining like that baby." He said and changed his pants. "Mm I miss that dick too." He said quietly so no one on the bus could hear him. Jonathan looked at the camera with an eyebrow raised.

"Is that so?" He said and Khalick nodded his head. Jonathan smirked and let his boxers drop. His dick was in full view and Khalick let out a whine. "Don't tease me J." He whispered and Jonathan didn't respond, he grabbed his dick and jerked it slowly. Khalick bit his lip and watched as Jonathan jerked himself off in front of him. His own dick was starting to get hard but he couldn't do nothing about it, he was on a bus full of niggas ain't no way he was gonna touch himself.

"You miss this huh?" Jonathan said lowly and Khalick's breathe hitched slightly. "Mhm.." he responded and Jonathan chuckled before pulling his boxers back up and grabbing the phone. "You'll have to wait till I get back for that baby." He said and laid back on the hotel bed. Khalick frowned and put Jonathan on paused. Jonathan furrowed his brows. "Aye whats my rule on face timing." Khalick rolled his eyes and scrolled through his Instagram. "Don't leave it paused, but you just blue balled me so fuck you." He snapped and Jonathan sighed.

Khalick acts just like a female sometimes and it aggravates the fuck out of Jonathan but he knows it's all love. "I'll make up for it I promise, I got like two more days in London then I'll join you on your tour. And I'll be all yours baby." He said and Khalick tried not to smile. He took Jonathan off paused and smiled at him with a dorky smile. "You know I love you right." Jonathan said and Khalick nodded his head. "Of course, I love you too J." He said and pulled the covers over him.

"Be lucky I love yo goofy ass too. Shit I'm the best thing the ever happened to you." Khalick said sassily and Jonathan chuckled. "You right." He replies and just admired Khalicks face. He was trying to get his twists back and right now he just had these cute little twists. He gave himself a mental reminder to buy him some durags soon. "What you looking at foo." Khalick said and Jonathan smirked. "Yo cute ass, looking all fine and shit." He complimented and Khalick placed his hand over his heart dramatically.

"Wow I'm swooning, you're too nice to me." He said sarcastically. "Aye bruh hurry up with that gay ass phone call before I break yo phone." Zacc said from the couch and Khalick sat up and looked at him. "Nigga if you touch me I will break yo fucking neck nigga." He said aggressively and Jonathan laughed. "Fuck he laughing at? And you not finna do shit Khal." Zacc snapped back and Khalick put his phone down.

"You done pissed him off now Zacc." Jonathan laughed and listened to Khalick cuss Zacc out before most likely hitting him with a pillow. More yelling pursued and Khalick scrambled to grab his phone. "Hey J ima call you tomorrow aight? Zacc tryna start a pillow fight with the other niggas and I gotta beat some ass." He said and blew a kiss before ending the call. Jonathan sighed happily and hooked his phone up to the charger before getting under the covers and got comfortable.

A smile was on his face as he slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about the best boy friend he could have ever been given.