It's For Your Safety- BabyKong

a oneshot between DaBaby and his huge personal bodyguard Kane. enjoy, niggas

-

Jonathan

The rapper was tired of being shut in. He visited city after city after state every week and the whole time he just felt confined. Stuck in a plane, stuck in a jet, stuck in a car, stuck in a bus. And after that? He was stuck in a hotel room. His bodyguard, Kane, always made sure of that. The more places they went the more he got pissed off. He was restless, and tired of everything. Now, he just felt like somebody's kid, or a caged circus animal. These days it was as if he even needed someone to watch him piss.

It was utter shit, and he was tired of being played. Played out of his time to roam the city, check out the venue and everything else. He was seeing the same shit everywhere they went and he was unsatisfied because they left him in a hotel room the whole time. Jonathan had heard it all. Dangerous neighborhoods, rowdy fans or haters, bad weather, press everywhere. He was a rapper, and a youngin' on IG that blew up off a song that blew up off of others dancing to it. They were acting like he was OJ Simpson after his fucking court case. His team shouldn't bring his ghetto ass anywhere if they wouldn't let him at least explore the block.

Finally, after pacing, eating, drinking, smoking, and running out of shit to do, he approached Kane. Even with his height Jonathan always felt like he was the biggest nigga in the room. The older he got, and especially after getting more well known, his height was only something for haters to pick at if they were really that bored.

His bodyguard was taller yes, but he was also built like a mountain. Having more buff than he himself could ever imagine having. The nigga was literally built like a GMT pickup truck and it made no fucking sense. What did make sense though, was the job he had. Jonathan couldn't say he didn't feel safe when traveling with the lighter toned man.

Kane stood like he always did against the wall with a straight back and his arms crossed over his chest. Relaxed but of course on alert since he was always on the clock. "I wanna leave the hotel. By myself." He said with an attitude, his face scrunched up. His bodyguard only stared at him before his shoulders shook with the sigh he let out.

"Jon, you know right now you can't leave. Even if I was with you." Kane said, short and straightforward. But he didn't care, he was getting out of here, no matter what was to be said. One way or another, and sooner more than later. In fact, it was on his hourly bucket list of shit to do.

The shorter man groaned, feeling like a child asking to play outside. "I don't GIVE a fuck, yo! I can't even go out into the lobby to get a bag of chips from the vending machine, and its straight shit." He snapped, feeling himself get hot with frustration.

Kane couldn't relate to him, and honestly that wasn't apart of his friend or job description. His job was to keep the male safe. That was what he was strictly being paid for and that's all. Jonathan didn't get that the measures were for his safety. Yes, he was making them money but he had to understand if something happened to him. He's cutting paychecks short. And besides that, Kane really did care about him. At first he wasn't really into the protecting someone with his life thing, but the more he was with Jonathan the more he didn't mind it. He was cute, sexy, and had a whole community of people rooting for him. It probably sound weird, but Kane had swallowed the fact that he was being paid to put Jonathan's life before his own. And he was okay with that.

The mountain of a man pushed away his own frustrations at the shorter getting loud with him, and used the tone he always did with the male. "I know how you feel, my nigga—" But the darkskin cut him off in anger, pushing the man's arms that covered his chest. He was beginning to fall apart in the hotel room with nothing to do and it was starting to show. It didn't physically move him because of the size differences between them, but for a second he was stunned at the outburst.

"You work for me Kane! You do what I fucking tell you to!" He barked angrily, but to Kane he had the same ferociousness as a chihuahua. Kane's hands reached out and gripped the rapper by the collar of his hoodie. His brown eyes stared into the others, not allowing himself to be bossed around by a nigga foot shorter than him. "When I say I want to fucking leave I can!"

There was a moment of silence as they just looked at each other, before the larger one's voice could he heard. "I work for your label, and they tell me to keep your little disrespectful ass safe. But in general, I know you are not about to work up the nerve to catch an attitude with me Jon. You at a ten and I need you back at a two."

Jonathan was shocked to say the least, his breathing heavy from the adrenaline running through his veins. He had so much energy he had to let out, and it was so hard being a fucking adult and just being shut down by being told no. Doing what you wanted was apart of being an adult and he was missing out. He bucked at his body guard, trying to get a reaction out of him. If he pissed him off enough for him to give up that could work too. "Make me, weak ass nigga." He said cockily, and thats when he was put back onto the floor and dragged deeper into the hotel room by the back of his hoodie.

Jonathan began protesting, but didn't have the strength or will to stop or call for help. Because technically Kane was his help.

He was dragged until they made it to the white king sized bed, where he was pushed down on his stomach like some bitch. "Ayo stop, bruh—" He argued, feeling Kane's large hands on his hips. If he wasn't so dark his face would be flushed as his body guard pressed his hard shaft against him.

"You always wanna play with me don't you? Swing on me and talk big shit like you that nigga, huh?" Jonathan didn't say anything back, not having any words as his joggers where jerked down with one hand while the other was firmly on his lower back. His dick began to stiffen against the bed covers as the feeling of him being exposed in front of Kane sunk in. Unexpectedly, the others hands was moved from his back to his ass cheeks. They were gently spread to expose his unused and tight hole. He can't remember the last time he had something inside of him but he cleaned himself daily. You never know what's gonna pop off.

It was beyond surprising when after a few shuffles, a large and warm tongue pressed against his asshole. "Fuck, Kane!" Jonathan yelped, gripping the sheets at the pleasurable sensation of being eaten out. He felt the soft tickle of the man's soft beard against his skin and for some reason that show of masculinity turned him on even more. His whole was coaxed open by the slow thrusts of his body guards tongue, and fuck he could nut just from that.

After awhile of that slow, and practically torturous pleasure, Kane began to thrust his large fingers into him. A harsh spank was given to him every time he tried to run away as more was pushed into him. The bigger man had him pressed down into the sheets and being prepped like somebody's little bitch. But he was moaning the whole time, and he couldn't stop Kane. Even if he wanted to.

The pleasure from being fingered built up, a tight knot forming in the pit of his stomach and ready to unravel. His moans got louder and louder as he got closer to his release, but soon the fingers were removed from his hole. "Please, don't stop.." He panted, but was cut off by a strong hand being pressed against the back of his neck to keep his head down.

"You gon take this dick, Jon?" The buff man said, more shuffling to be heard as he removed his member from his confinement's.

Jonathan nodded his head animatedly, biting his lip. "Mhm, yes." He hummed out.

A deep chuckle left Kane, as he lined his tip up with the rapper's hole. "Don't worry, you gon get all that energy out you've been sitting on."