Chapter 3

A/N: There is a slight plot twist and could end the episode early, so please don't complain, if you got anything to say just comment down below.

Charlie's POV

The day went well, faced some of my old bullies in cafeteria, kicked their asses got myself detention stayed in the empty class for half an hour. While I was in detention I saw Lucas and his friends again faced the same seniors right outside the class in which I was. The group tried to stand up to the seniors but failed. The seniors dragged them into the hole again. I looked at the teacher in detention class with me, he was asleep in his chair. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the class and to the stairs. The whole group was back in the hole, the seniors were long gone. I sat on the railing and looked at their defeated faces, none of them noticed me yet.

"Okay schools over, can we go home?" Farkle says.

"Who wants a hug?" Isadora asks holding out her arms.

"Stop that." Zay says.

"Seriously this is how you gonna live your high school life?" I ask looking down at them. They all looked up at me.

"What if there is good reason the seniors wants us down here? What if it's to teach us something." Riley says.

"What if you just have too much faith in people?" Farkle asks.

"What if I have right amount of faith in people?" Riley says.

"What if it is to teach you to stick together in this whole new undiscovered land and remain loyal to each other because your survival depended on it." I say. Riley looks up at me.

"Yes that's what they are trying to teach us." Riley says.

Maya point up and say "Bird"
Riley looks away to find a random made up bird.

"How am I a triangle with that?" Maya says.

"Honey they are not teaching you, they're just trying to break you apart and that's what your taught us today." I say.

"That's it. I am going to look around. Come on Zay." Lucas says and walks upstairs with Zay following behind.

"Welcome boys." I say. I removed my sketch book and started to continue an unfinished sketch.

"They left us." Riley says.

"Maybe they have the right idea." Isadora says.

"Yeah, I don't know what we're supposed to learn down here?" Farkle says.

''Good Lord was I just rambling earlier for myself." I muttered to myself.

"Okay everybody follow me." Riley says and they all walk upstairs.

"Undiscovered country in every direction." Zay says.

I ignored most of their conversation and was so lost in drawing my sketch that I didn't noticed that something came my way and collided withy head. I fell off the railing and landed on my knees, all my stuff fell on the floor. I pick myself up, Isadora and Farkle help and handed me my stuff. I took a look at my sketch, it was ruined now.

"Great." I mumbled. I picked up the football ball which hit my head and turn around to the football team with full anger. The senior cheerleaders laughed at me.

"Who threw this?" I asked calmly holding up the ball. No one answered. I look hood off, the boys let a low whistle including Lucas.

"Sup Ray, Luke, Harry, Dave." I greeted.

"Sup Charlie." They said together.

"Going for football practice I see. So you will be needing this right?" I asked.

"Of course." Luke replied.

"So why don't you tell me who threw it at me?" I asked, everyone pointed at the tall senior who I kicked earlier today. I smiled at him. He smirked at me.

"I think today is your lucky day. " I say and kick the ball, it flew pass Lucas, Riley and Maya and it the senior in the face. He fall on his back clutching his face.

"That was to ruin my beautiful sketch." I said.

"Nice shot." Lucas said smiling at me.

"Now run to your football practice." I said and all the boys left. The senior girls were still sitting.

"Do you want a invitation?" I asked the senior girls.

"Well kind of yes." The blonde one said sassily. I shrugged and opened my bag.

"No need, we're off." The brunette says dragging her friend away.

"How do you do that?" Maya asks.

"Be brave and fearless." I said.

"Teach us." Riley says, I smile at her.

"You have to learn it by yourself. I never had anyone to encourage me or motivate me to be brave and fearless. I just choose to be I am now today and... " I trailed.

"Tell us." Riley says and sit on one of the steps, I sat beside her, Maya beside me. Farkle, Isadora, Zay and Lucas sat on the floor in front of us.

"I am a repeat student. I drop out in middle of high school because these girls used to bully me, make fun of me in front of whole school. I used to think just like you Riley. Having too much faith in people than that deserve but people doesn't always turn out to nice or change. My friends left me because I was unaware of these things and I think too good. I had no one but my brothers, they train me to fight and to move on. That's how I became brave and fearless. I let go of my past of who I was and who I used to be, what happened and why I didn't act back then. Because sometimes letting go hurts less than holding on." I say but kept the monsters thing hidden because I don't want them to live in fear or fear me.

"Your parents would be so proud of you." Maya says

"I wish they would." I say.

"What do you mean?" Riley asks.

"My parents died when I was a kid." I replied.

"I am sorry." Riley says.

"No no, don't be. I have world's most amazing brothers who take care of me just like my parents." I said and smiled.

"Are they here?" Farkle asks.

"No they live in Kansas." I replied.

"You live alone in New York?" Isadora asks

"Cuz they know I am fierce." I say

"You are our friend and you are not alone." Riley says.

"We are there for you." Maya says.

"Thank you guys." I said then looked at Zay and Lucas.

"Hey Texas you want to join football team?" I asked. They both nodded.

"I'll talk to the coach." I say

"Are you in football team?" Lucas asked.

"No I am in soccer." I say.

"That's why you have an amazing shot." Zay says.

"And if anyone bothers you talk to them calmly and if they didn't listen kick their ass and if you can't I sure will." I say to everyone.

"I am not strong anymore." Lucas says

"No you're not." I say

"Told ya." He says

"You are not strong but stronger than you think. All of you." I say. Everyone smiled, them everyone's stomach grumbles.

"I guess you guys go home." I said

"And you?" Maya asked

"I have soccer practice." I replied.

"Okay good luck." They say and I waved them goodbye. I went down stairs in locker room and changed into my soccer jersey and went to practice.