Chapter 3

Third Person POV.

Lucas made the decision to tell Maya and Riley about how he feel around Charlie and so arrived in Riley's house through the bay window, he found no one there so he entered the kitchen and saw the girls parents instead. He was about to leave when Riley's mom called him back. He hesitantly sat with them at the table and told him about how he feel around Charlie. And all those two years he spent with them were realising what he was to Maya and Riley. The mothers agreed and Mr Matthews was excited. They motivated him to tell Maya and Riley the truth. He was in full confidence and left. As soon as he left the door bell rang and Charlie entered.

"Well hello everyone, how you all have been?" Charlie asked not expecting to see them there cuz of what Zay told her over the phone.

"We're good, come on in." Topenga said. Charlie walked in the house and up to the folks.

"Where's Maya and Riley?" Charlie asked.

"Oh well we don't know, they're not in the house." Katy answered.

"Ohk, someone told me we're gonna chill today so I brought these. Guess they change their plans." Charlie said and kept the food on the table.

"It's alright, we're here, let's chill." Topenga said. Charlie sat with them and ate the food. They talked with her and she told a bit about her leaving the monsters part aside. The folks felt a bit bad about her parents death, her living alone in New York.

"You live here alone?" Mr Matthews asked. Charlie nodded.

"You don't have to, you can come here whenever you like" Topenga said.

"Thank you, you people are so nice and caring." Charlie said.

"It's okay." Topenga said. They all sat there for few more minutes until Mr Matthews left. Charlie made good friends with both mothers and also August, Riley's little brother too.

In Riley's room, Lucas sat alone in the bay window for five hours until Zay and Farkle entered.

"Did you told them?" Zay asked.

"No, they aren't here. Well I tell it to their parents though." Lucas answered.

"And did you meet Charlie?" Zay asked.

"No, is she here?" Lucas asked. Zay kept quite.

"Ohhh, no that's why you left so suddenly earlier right?  What did you tell her?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing dude, I just told her that we're gonna chill at Riley's so wanna come over?" Zay answered.

"So she's here." Lucas said, then Maya and Riley entered through the bay window all stained in purple paint.

"Where were you guys?" Lucas asked.

"We went to find real Maya." Riley answered.

"Now, I am me and I know who you would choose." Maya said.

"You know?" Riley asked. Maya nodded.

"You will choose Riley. Even if you choose Riley it's Riley and if you choose me it's Riley. It's always been Riley." Maya said not giving him the chance to speak. Riley was really happy. Lucas looked at Farkle and Zay.

Later both girls cleaned up and entered in the main ro, there they met Charlie talking to their mothers.

"Hey Charlie what are you doing here?" Maya asked.

"Honey, we called her over to have dinner." Katy spoke before Charlie could answer. Maya and Riley looked happy and they talked for a while more. As Charlie was ready to leave and she opened the door a man entered in the house and Mr Matthews walked in after him. It was Shwan Hunter and he purposed to Maya's mother that night and she said yes. It was a happy day for everyone or at least everyone. Feel bad for Lucas that he still have to keep his decision secret until he figures out his feelings towards all the girls.